WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+5
DemonTRT
Vipes
JustSkiff
SBR
Joe5150
9 posters

NXT 'TakeOver: Unstoppable' - Confirmed, Potential Matches, & Discussion

Joe5150
    Joe5150

NXT 'TakeOver: Unstoppable' - Confirmed, Potential Matches, & Discussion  Empty NXT 'TakeOver: Unstoppable' - Confirmed, Potential Matches, & Discussion

Post by Joe5150 Sat May 02, 2015 8:15 pm

NXT 'TakeOver: Unstoppable' - Confirmed, Potential Matches, & Discussion  Takeover_unstop_date_051115rev-500x250

NXT TakeOver: Unstoppable
    Live 'Special Event', May 20, 2015 on the WWE Network
    From Full Sail University's NXT Arena, Orlando, Florida.

Card

NXT Championship Match
    NXT 'TakeOver: Unstoppable' - Confirmed, Potential Matches, & Discussion  20150512_Light-HP_NXTTKEOVER_OwensZayn
    Kevin Owens(C) v. Sami Zayn
    WWE.com Preview

Triple Threat #1 Contender's Match
    NXT 'TakeOver: Unstoppable' - Confirmed, Potential Matches, & Discussion  20150512_Light-HP_NXTTKEOVER_Preview
    Finn Balor v. Tyler Breeze v. Hidao Itami
    WWE.com Preview

NXT Women's Championship Match
    NXT 'TakeOver: Unstoppable' - Confirmed, Potential Matches, & Discussion  20150512_LIGHT_NXTTKEOVER_bankslynch-hp
    Sasha Banks(c) v. Becky Lynch
    WWE.com Preview

NXT Tag Team Championships Match
    NXT 'TakeOver: Unstoppable' - Confirmed, Potential Matches, & Discussion  20150508_LIGHT_HP_NXTTKEOVER_TagMatch
    Blake & Murphey(c) v. Enzo & Big Cass w/ Carmella
    WWE.com Preview

The Unstoppable Force vs. The Unstoppable Force
    NXT 'TakeOver: Unstoppable' - Confirmed, Potential Matches, & Discussion  20150508_LIGHT_HP_NXTTKEOVER_CorbinRhyno
    'The Man Beast' Rhyno vs. Baron Corbin
    WWE.com Preview

Women's Tag Team Match
    NXT 'TakeOver: Unstoppable' - Confirmed, Potential Matches, & Discussion  20150508_LIGHT_HP_NXTTKEOVER_Divas
    Bayley & Charlotte v. Emma & Dana Brooke
    WWE.com Preview

Also

Live Pre-show hosted by Renee Young, Corey Graves, & Byron Saxton feat. Interviews, Previews, & Matches

Potential

Samoa Joe makes his WWE NXT debut

NXT 'TakeOver: Unstoppable' - Confirmed, Potential Matches, & Discussion  CFETfE6XIAANWW0

Sesugh 'Uhaa Nation' Uhaa  makes his WWE debut

WWE.com Q&A w/ Uhaa Nation: http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/uhaa-nation-interview-27304186

Other stuff to get you ready for 'Unstoppable'

NXT GM Breaks-down NXT Title Match

Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens Face-off from go-home show

Tyler Breeze gets one over Itami, Balor,.....& Adam Rose?

Baron Corbin accepts Rhyno's challenge

NXT Superstars & Diva's Takeover WWE Inbox

Tyler Breeze's WWE.com NXT TakeOver 'Declaration of Intent'
    Dear NXT Universe,

In light of the excessive hype and melodramatic fanfare that has been thrust upon Finn Bálor and Hideo Itami since their debuts, it seems many of you need a little reminder of just who their opponent really is. Ladies and gentleman, my name is Tyler Breeze, and I am declaring my intent to leave NXT Takeover: Unstoppable as the new No. 1 contender for the NXT Championship.

In case your memory has deceived you, here’s something to remember: Nearly one year ago, I defeated Sami Zayn and became the No. 1 contender. Sadly, I never received a fair shot at the NXT Championship. At NXT TakeOver: Fatal 4-Way last September, I stole the show in one of the most competitive main events in NXT history. I have defeated Hideo Itami in a 2-out-of-3 Falls Match, and I have even shined on WWE’s flagship program, Monday Night Raw.

If my in-ring exploits aren’t impressive enough, here are a few “Did You Know” facts that further enforce my future title as the “Face of NXT”:

1. I have my own award-winning music video titled “#MmmGorgeous,” which tops anything the pop music world has seen over the last 20 years.

2. Floyd Mayweather asked me about which color trunks he should wear for his “Fight of the Century” against Manny Pacquiao.

3. I have my own action figure.

4. I was asked to be a consultant for “Zoolander 2,” but turned it down because I’m a leading-role kind of man.

In closing, it is important to understand that unlike my opponents at NXT Takeover: Unstoppable, Tyler Breeze does not qualify as the flavor of the month. Prince Pretty is a magnanimous figure with crossover appeal who has managed to evolve with the times. Not only am I gorgeous, but I am also mentally and athletically progressive when compared to likes of Mr. Bálor and Mr. Itami. Tyler Breeze is the No. 1 head-turner in the world, and at NXT Takeover: Unstoppable, I will become the No. 1 contender to the NXT Championship.

Sincerely,
    “King of Cuteville”
    Tyler Breeze

This and much more LIVE on the WWE Network on May 20th......POST AWAY!

Last edited by Joe5150 on Sat May 16, 2015 12:44 am; edited 3 times in total
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

NXT 'TakeOver: Unstoppable' - Confirmed, Potential Matches, & Discussion  Empty Re: NXT 'TakeOver: Unstoppable' - Confirmed, Potential Matches, & Discussion

Post by Joe5150 Wed May 06, 2015 10:00 pm

Updated card

Edit: Sami Zayn's status for the show is up in the air due to his shoulder injury suffered in his RAW match with John Cena. He hasn't been pulled from the show as of yet.
    SBR
    SBR

NXT 'TakeOver: Unstoppable' - Confirmed, Potential Matches, & Discussion  Empty Re: NXT 'TakeOver: Unstoppable' - Confirmed, Potential Matches, & Discussion

Post by SBR Thu May 07, 2015 10:50 pm

Looks like Itami is going to be out of action for six months on a shoulder injury as well. Sucks a lot.
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Sat May 09, 2015 10:12 am

Cool, old-school style poster made some guy on Reddit:

NXT 'TakeOver: Unstoppable' - Confirmed, Potential Matches, & Discussion  W5P39pg
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Sat May 09, 2015 7:55 pm

Do they just do Owens vs. Breeze vs. Balor, or do they do a huge surprise non-title match of Owens/Joe?
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Sat May 09, 2015 11:23 pm

JustSkiff wrote:Do they just do Owens vs. Breeze vs. Balor, or do they do a huge surprise non-title match of Owens/Joe?

Bull Dempsey pins Owens in under a minute. Dempsey Vs. Corbin title feud will take NXT to the next level, brother.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Sun May 10, 2015 7:23 pm

Could be a Uhaa debut.
    DemonTRT
    DemonTRT

Post by DemonTRT Fri May 15, 2015 6:00 pm

Maybe we could get a surprise debut from Samao Joe.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Fri May 15, 2015 6:31 pm

Honestly, it looks like they are just going to go through with Owens vs. Zayn II. I'd assume they structure the match in a way that heavily protects Zayn.

Given the amount of build they are giving this match, include various plugs on Raw for their match at Takeover: Rival re-airing on the Network, I'd assume they feel like there's no going back now.

As for the Triple Threat, they could realistically just pull him from the match, but I think what happens is that they run an injury angle either during the show or as soon as the match starts, ala what they did with Jey Uso at WrestleMania.

Uhaa [Insert NXT Name Here] likely debuts at the tapings after Takeover. The show's already packed with 6 matches, so I don't see much room for him right now.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Fri May 15, 2015 6:41 pm

NXT 'TakeOver: Unstoppable' - Confirmed, Potential Matches, & Discussion  CFETfE6XIAANWW0

This guy looks....UnStoppable
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Fri May 15, 2015 6:46 pm

Doesn't he have indy dates that run until June though?

I suppose that theoretically he could make an appearance on Wednesday, but typically WWE doesn't like having talent appear on their shows and then show up on indy shows; a few exceptions aside like Matt Hardy in 2005 or Rhyno with his current NXT deal.
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Fri May 15, 2015 6:55 pm

I kind of figured Joe would debut, I mean the show is named 'Unstoppable', he was referred as that in TNA & ROH, his TNA DVD was even named that.
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Fri May 15, 2015 10:05 pm

Joe's scheduled for AIW that Saturday versus Gargano. That match is worth the drive alone, so he'd damn well better still be there.
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Sat May 16, 2015 12:03 am

Updated Line-up w/ WWE.com graphics & WWE.com Previews. Plus, updated Potential happenings and clips & a Breeze 'Declaration of Intent' as preparation for the event.

Also, request sticky.
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Tue May 19, 2015 11:29 pm

Sami on Owens' main roster debut on RAW

TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Wed May 20, 2015 11:25 pm

Am I crazy for thinking Sasha/Becky is the 2nd best WWE match of the year so far only behind Brock/Cena/Seth? I honestly can't think of another match I liked better, that was fucking phenomenal
    RFSKannon
    RFSKannon

Post by RFSKannon Thu May 21, 2015 11:42 am

TeeBeeKay wrote:Am I crazy for thinking Sasha/Becky is the 2nd best WWE match of the year so far only behind Brock/Cena/Seth? I honestly can't think of another match I liked better, that was fucking phenomenal

It's not all that far fetched to say, it was easily match of the night last night despite everything that went down on the entire card.
    BornToFail
    BornToFail

Post by BornToFail Thu May 21, 2015 2:18 pm

I was pleasantly surprised by the tag title match, really solid. It's a shame that NXT doesn't have a bigger tag division. But yeah, womens match delivered big time once again.

Shame that Zayn's shoulder is busted so the main event was kinda just an angle for Joe to come in. Looking forward to the new tapings.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Thu May 21, 2015 6:44 pm

SBR wrote:NXT 'TakeOver: Unstoppable' - Confirmed, Potential Matches, & Discussion  CFETfE6XIAANWW0

Man I am good!
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Thu May 21, 2015 7:35 pm

SBR wrote:
    SBR wrote:NXT 'TakeOver: Unstoppable' - Confirmed, Potential Matches, & Discussion  CFETfE6XIAANWW0

Man I am good!

I mean, the show was named after a nickname he has been referred to.....
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Thu May 21, 2015 9:30 pm

Let's give credit where it's due, I was the first one to bring up Joe's name.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Thu May 21, 2015 9:51 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:20 am