WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+4
GolfClubNinja
SBR
CapitalTTruth
Joe5150
8 posters

NXT 'Takeover: R Evolution' 12/11 Confirmed/Rumored Card & Discussion

Joe5150
    Joe5150

NXT 'Takeover: R Evolution' 12/11 Confirmed/Rumored Card & Discussion Empty NXT 'Takeover: R Evolution' 12/11 Confirmed/Rumored Card & Discussion

Post by Joe5150 Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:13 am

NXT 'Takeover: R Evolution' 12/11 Confirmed/Rumored Card & Discussion 20141120_EP_LIGHT_takeoverrevolution-home

NXT Championship
    NXT 'Takeover: R Evolution' 12/11 Confirmed/Rumored Card & Discussion Takeover-r-evolution-628x250
    Adrian Neville (c) vs. Sami Zayn
    *If Zayn loses, he will leave NXT.

NXT Women’s Championship
    NXT 'Takeover: R Evolution' 12/11 Confirmed/Rumored Card & Discussion Nxtw
    Charlotte (c) vs. Sasha Banks

NXT Tag Team Championship
    NXT 'Takeover: R Evolution' 12/11 Confirmed/Rumored Card & Discussion 20141120_EP_LIGHT_takeoverrevolution-match-home-tag
    Lucha Dragons (c) vs. The Vaudevillians

NXT 'Takeover: R Evolution' 12/11 Confirmed/Rumored Card & Discussion 20141120_EP_LIGHT_takeoverrevolution-match-home-tag2
    Hideo Itami & Finn Balor vs. The Ascension

NXT 'Takeover: R Evolution' 12/11 Confirmed/Rumored Card & Discussion Kevin-owens-nxt-debut-ses-1-628x250
    Kevin Owens will make his NXT debut.

NXT 'Takeover: R Evolution' 12/11 Confirmed/Rumored Card & Discussion 20131106__NXT_CoreyGraves_LIGHT_HOMEPAGE
    Corey Graves will make an announcement regarding his future in wrestling.
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

NXT 'Takeover: R Evolution' 12/11 Confirmed/Rumored Card & Discussion Empty Re: NXT 'Takeover: R Evolution' 12/11 Confirmed/Rumored Card & Discussion

Post by CapitalTTruth Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:57 am

Very much looking forward to this one.

There is a lot of talent and a lot of good booking on this card.

Though the tag match and the main event are going to compete hard for match of the night, I am maybe most looking forward to Steen's debut. I have a buddy who is strictly an E fan and we have chatted wrestling since before Punk came in. He has never come around to watching Indy or Japanese wrestling, but he has come to get excited about wrestlers known as "indy guys" and Japanese wrestlers coming to WWE. I told him the other day, I haven't been as excited as I am for Steen since Dragon came to the WWE. His response was something dumb (and probably closeted) about how he will have to get used to him because he doesn't have the look he grew up with in wrestling. Ohhh well..... Steen will win him over.... he will win them all over

SBR
    SBR

NXT 'Takeover: R Evolution' 12/11 Confirmed/Rumored Card & Discussion Empty Re: NXT 'Takeover: R Evolution' 12/11 Confirmed/Rumored Card & Discussion

Post by SBR Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:40 pm

Such a great card, can't wait to check it out next Thursday.

Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:33 am

Reminder, the show is tonight.
    GolfClubNinja
    GolfClubNinja

Post by GolfClubNinja Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:20 pm

Cant wait for steen, the owens change seemed unnecessary, but WWE policy post-punk is a bitch
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:41 pm

WWE show of the year. Check it out if you haven't already. So good.
    Stroke
    Stroke

Post by Stroke Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:35 am

NXT 'Takeover: R Evolution' 12/11 Confirmed/Rumored Card & Discussion Jonah-hill-mars-volta
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:09 am

So much fucking fun, this was awesome, for me second best wwe show of the year behind Mania, I loved almost everything on this show except the commentary which was at times average but more often awful and I'm not blaming Graves for that either

But yeah watch this show start to finish and don't skip a thing

Edit: Forgot Mania had Taker/Brock before posting so yeah fuck that, this was the best WWE show of the year

Last edited by TeeBeeKay on Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:27 pm

NXT 'Takeover: R Evolution' 12/11 Confirmed/Rumored Card & Discussion KBp6pIo

Guy on reddit sent Triple H a fruit basket.

THATS HOW GOOD THIS SHOW WAS.
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:29 pm

Yep.... that was absolutely fantastic. I watched it this morning and then sent texts to everyone I know who is remotely interested in wrestling and told them to get on it. It was a really well put together show that was packed with fun and ended with a bang. That who ending, and not just the swerve itself, was beautifully timed. There was lots of emotion. It all felt (and was) very real and very earned.

Yeah... just awesome. I could go on and on and on, but I wont.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:44 pm

Every time I start to get down on the NXT product, as the weekly shows have been dragging a bit, they put on these excellent live specials that outshine anything put on by the main roster.

NXT is THE reason to subscribe to the WWE Network, and shows like this prove that point.

It's almost a shame that many of these guys and gals are going to end up on the main roster eventually because they won't be putting anywhere the quality of matches (especially the women) they've been having on NXT.
    RFSKannon
    RFSKannon

Post by RFSKannon Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:19 am

Really was a great show, nothing dragged, felt awkward or out of place. NXT continually nails it with the live shows.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:46 pm

@TripleH · 21h 21 hours ago
    Thanks for the fruit basket @reddit but I'm at @WWENXT working with the future. #WWEArchivistAteIt @WWE

NXT 'Takeover: R Evolution' 12/11 Confirmed/Rumored Card & Discussion B4sIo72CQAEc-35

NXT 'Takeover: R Evolution' 12/11 Confirmed/Rumored Card & Discussion B4sIo9HCUAAaTT-
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:34 pm

It is the success of shows like this and the feedback they receive that give me some glimmer of hope that the WWE will loosen its grip on creativity and flow a bit and let guys take more responsibility for their own characters like I think we are seeing in NXT, and like everyone from the attitude era says was the reason for its success. As talent as the WWE has right now (between main roster and NXT), I think they also have some amazing wrestling minds, sharpened all over the world. They need to tap into that as much or more than they need to tap into the physical attributes.
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:05 pm

http://www.kayfabenews.com/entire-nxt-roster-suspended-use-performance-enhancing-charisma/

Just days after earning unanimous acclaim for the exciting NXT TakeOver: R Evolution event, the entire roster of NXT — the “developmental” league of World Wrestling Entertainment — has been slapped with a 30-day suspension after a Wellness Policy test revealed dangerously high levels of charisma and talent.

The NXT Wellness Policy — launched in order to prevent the rookie wrestlers from upstaging WWE’s main-roster talent — includes thorough tests for banned substances such as passion, cardiovascular superiority, and an innate sense for what wrestling fans want to see.

Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens in particular were singled out, getting sidelined with 60-day suspensions for what the Wellness Policy test described as “intoxicating levels of awesome.”

“We can’t have these hungry young talents making stars like main-roster Ryback look clunky by comparison,” said WWE COO Hunter Hearst Helmsley during a conference call with media. “He’s doing a fine job of that by himself.

With the entire NXT locker room now on unpaid hiatus, WWE can focus its efforts on giving fans what they truly want: a Stairs Match to settle a feud that makes no sense, and something involving a midget in a bull costume.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:15 am