WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+2
Slayer
Joe5150
6 posters

NXT Takeover: Back 2 Brooklyn - Confirmed & Potential Card:

Joe5150
    Joe5150

NXT Takeover: Back 2 Brooklyn - Confirmed & Potential Card: Empty NXT Takeover: Back 2 Brooklyn - Confirmed & Potential Card:

Post by Joe5150 Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:33 pm

NXT Takeover: Back 2 Brooklyn - Confirmed & Potential Card: NXT_2--bef8bbd0a44f4517827e81d3a342aa8f

Confirmed:

NXT Title Match
    Samoa Joe vs Shinsuke Nakamura

NXT Women’s Title Match
    Asuka vs. Bayley

The Ember Moon debuts

Potential:

NXT Tag Team Titles
    The Revival vs.  Gargano & Ciampa

'Glorious' Bobby Roode competes

Hideo Itami competes

Last edited by Joe5150 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Slayer
    Slayer

NXT Takeover: Back 2 Brooklyn - Confirmed & Potential Card: Empty Re: NXT Takeover: Back 2 Brooklyn - Confirmed & Potential Card:

Post by Slayer Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:19 pm

The Ember Moon vignette that aired last night mention 8/20/16 as her debut date, the same night as Takeover: Back to Brooklyn.

So her debut could be on this show, or it could be that she has a match on the live event that could air on a taped episode the following week.
    Loadedgamer
    Loadedgamer

NXT Takeover: Back 2 Brooklyn - Confirmed & Potential Card: Empty Re: NXT Takeover: Back 2 Brooklyn - Confirmed & Potential Card:

Post by Loadedgamer Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:19 pm

I think Hideo Itami will Face Oney Lorcan

Bobby Roode will face Andrade Almas

Austin Aries vs no way Jose Pre Show
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:14 pm

I know this might sound crazy and recency bias and all that, but I absolutely LOVED Gargano/Ciampa v The Revival

and it got me thinking about what the best Tag Team match in WWE history was, and I'm not counting gimmick matches or anything like that, just straight up 2 v 2 wrestling, and I maybe forgetting something obvious, but there isn't any match that comes to mind that was better than this one
    Oblivious1
    Oblivious1

Post by Oblivious1 Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:51 pm

TeeBeeKay wrote:I know this might sound crazy and recency bias and all that, but I absolutely LOVED Gargano/Ciampa v The Revival

and it got me thinking about what the best Tag Team match in WWE history was, and I'm not counting gimmick matches or anything like that, just straight up 2 v 2 wrestling, and I maybe forgetting something obvious, but there isn't any match that comes to mind that was better than this one
    Was without a doubt one of my five favorite tag matches of all time.
    It's gonna take a lot to dethrone MCMG/AOTF at Tag Wars 08, though...
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:05 pm

TeeBeeKay wrote:I know this might sound crazy and recency bias and all that, but I absolutely LOVED Gargano/Ciampa v The Revival

The internet seems to be telling me it's Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit vs. Edge & Rey Mysterio

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:58 pm