WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+12
danhere
RefChrist
WWF Attitude
Grant
WhoBetta
Swarles
TeeBeeKay
Xero
Joe5150
dragondragon
SBR
JustSkiff
16 posters

Impact Wrestling & Other TNA Programing on Destination America discussion

JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Impact Wrestling & Other TNA Programing on Destination America discussion Empty Random IMPACT thoughts

Post by JustSkiff Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:29 am

Didn't really see a thread that I could put this in.

This week's impact had a really fun Bobby Lashley extended squash match against Kenny King. And damn if there's one thing Bobby's still really good at it's a squash match. Also he countered a blockbuster into a stalling vertical suplex (ala Brian Cage). So that was cool. Also before people really complain King did get counted out so it wasn't a full on burial.
    SBR
    SBR

Impact Wrestling & Other TNA Programing on Destination America discussion Empty Re: Impact Wrestling & Other TNA Programing on Destination America discussion

Post by SBR Thu May 15, 2014 11:21 pm

Watched the last half hour of Impact. They debuted The Black Authority stable of MVP, KENNY KING & BOBBY LASHLEY.

Love you TNA.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Impact Wrestling & Other TNA Programing on Destination America discussion Empty Re: Impact Wrestling & Other TNA Programing on Destination America discussion

Post by JustSkiff Fri May 16, 2014 12:53 am

Is it wrong that I like this Trio?
    dragondragon
    dragondragon

Post by dragondragon Fri May 16, 2014 1:43 am

The menagerie are the worst and I hope they get absolutely torn apart in the ballroom.
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Fri May 16, 2014 9:28 am

Haven't watched TNA in like a month and 1/2, was it any good? Decided too stop watching til Slammiversary in Dallas and then Impact in NYC after, because they would be out of Universal Studios with a dead crowd of tourist, which kills like every segment.
    Xero
    Xero

Post by Xero Fri May 23, 2014 10:31 pm

Watched Impact last night.  Every segment on the show ended with the same three black midcarders laying people out.
    Xero
    Xero

Post by Xero Thu May 29, 2014 11:34 pm

SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Fri May 30, 2014 12:21 pm

TNA is the best.*

*They're actually the worst.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:52 am

So Crazzy Steve and his crew are feuding with Bromans and DJZ, and it's awesome.
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:39 am

So for fun I watched the Elimination X match from Genesis 2005, that was better times
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:19 pm

TeeBeeKay wrote:So for fun I watched the Elimination X match from Genesis 2005, that was better times

I recently discovered several VHS(~!) tapes of TNA PPVs i recorded off TV from 2004-2006. I'm thinking of watching 1 for nostalgias sake (although i need to commandeer a VCR. I think my parents still have one kicking around somewhere)
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:04 pm

Damn that Crazzy Steve is crazy.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:13 pm

There was also a Bromans backstage segment that showed DJZ going through Tinder, and Robbie explain his fear of clowns.

Oh I guess there was also a Richards vs. Edwards and a Joe vs. Aries matches on this show, but who cares about wrestling.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:28 pm

I watched the main event of Impact tonight, not only was the match Team 3D & Dreamer against EC3, Spud & Rhino but it was the show where Zeke and Snitsky debut. Def have to tune in for the whole show next week.
    dragondragon
    dragondragon

Post by dragondragon Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:06 pm

Am I the only person that isn't getting why people were so high on these shows in NYC?
    WhoBetta
    WhoBetta

Post by WhoBetta Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:53 am

Just gotta toss this in since I havent seen yesterdays show yet and Im not sure if I mentioned this on TIR at all....

Dixie Carters promo from the 7/17 show is the fucking wrestling promo of the year.  Deal with it.
    Grant
    Grant

Post by Grant Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:14 am

WhoBetta just recently started a steady diet of meth and rubbing alcohol. Pay no mind, kids. Razz
    WWF Attitude
    WWF Attitude

Post by WWF Attitude Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:47 pm

Impact Wrestling & Other TNA Programing on Destination America discussion Bt-JEqBIQAAFmn1

The Glory By Honor Rematch finally takes place.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:49 pm

Hardys/Wolves was pretty good last night. The X Division spot fests were all fine. Haven't checked out Lashley/Aries yet. Overall it was a good show and I haven't even seen the main event yet, next week is the 8 man hardcore war match thing where Dixie goes through the table. Still hate the six sided ring, thing looks stupid in this venue.
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:07 pm

Impact Wrestling & Other TNA Programing on Destination America discussion 09d7584cad6726ef025d855c4175d7be_L
    RefChrist
    RefChrist

Post by RefChrist Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:45 pm

My boy Brian Cage destroyed things last night. I missed Hardys / Wolves but the rest of the show was great.
    danhere

Post by danhere Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:50 pm

the tag match was the first thing on DX/impact last night it was the best at the end both teams gave respect to each other
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:00 pm

Destination X was great. Easily TNA's best show in years.
    danhere

Post by danhere Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:11 pm

I agree des x was a great show
    dragondragon
    dragondragon

Post by dragondragon Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:44 am

Triple threat tag looks promising, although I didn't think #ithappens needed the actual footage of Dixie practically going through the table

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:26 am