WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+2
SBR
Joe5150
6 posters

Daniel Bryan will not return anytime soon, if ever

Joe5150
    Joe5150

Daniel Bryan will not return anytime soon, if ever Empty Daniel Bryan will not return anytime soon, if ever

Post by Joe5150 Wed May 13, 2015 6:18 pm

WWE officials were hoping to get Daniel Bryan back in the ring this month and have him defend the Intercontinental Title against King Barrett this Sunday at the Payback pay-per-view but as noted, they got MRI results back on May 8th and it was determined that Bryan would not be able to return any time soon, if ever again.

The situation has brought a lot of frustration within WWE. WWE officials want what's best for Bryan but they obviously want him working for the company and want him on TV as they have a DVD and other products coming out that need to be promoted. There has been some talk that Bryan is now so injury-prone that maybe they could best use him in a non-wrestling position.

Since Monday's RAW where he dropped the Intercontinental Title, the talk has been that Bryan is trying to figure out a way to get cleared. There's been no word yet if Bryan will be getting
    the surgery that he was so reluctant to get before but people are wondering if that's an option.

Needless to say, a lot of people in the company really feel bad for Bryan right now.
    Source: PWInsider
    SBR
    SBR

Daniel Bryan will not return anytime soon, if ever Empty Re: Daniel Bryan will not return anytime soon, if ever

Post by SBR Thu May 14, 2015 1:32 am

Bryan should either:

A) Take a TON of time off and rest and hope he heals. I feel like he came back way too soon from his first neck problems and then worked like he was still pre-neck injury. After the time off if he is 100% go for it but if not, retire and enjoy life.

B) Retire now, become a WWE personality. He's supposed to be a judge on Tough Enough, give him a network show, get him on panels even maybe make him a GM. If he is willing to retire and be a non-active figure on the show go for it. A non paralyzed life is worth way more then a few matches.
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Daniel Bryan will not return anytime soon, if ever Empty Re: Daniel Bryan will not return anytime soon, if ever

Post by Joe5150 Thu May 14, 2015 8:25 am

Bryan needs to see a real doctor. He does this weird 'natural healing' and see those types of 'Doctors', that is bullshit and has been making him worse.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Thu May 14, 2015 7:02 pm

I find it hilarious how D-Bryan's all about organic foods and natural medicine, yet is now hawking 5-Hour Energy shots in their commercials.

But yeah, if he ever expects to get back in the ring again, he needs to get the surgery that he needed for his injuries and take the necessary time off for recovery.

For all the crap WWE gets about "rushing" people back from injury, wrestlers themselves are often the guilty party in these situations because they want to get back in the ring ASAP.
    Mineger
    Mineger

Post by Mineger Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:19 am

Oh, it's sad to hear it. But I hope that he'll recover soon.
    Xero
    Xero

Post by Xero Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:15 pm

Oh, it's sad to hear it. But I hope that he'll recover soon.

I didn't know Daniel Bryan had fans in Germany
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:46 pm

Thought this bump was about this:

-- Sports Illustrated's Extra Mustard had a "State of the WWE" discussion with Bret Hart that went up yesterday. The whole article is well worth reading, but this section about Daniel Bryan has gotten the most attention by far:

“Daniel Bryan is finished. He’ll never wrestle again. I don’t think he knows it yet. I feel terrible about Daniel Bryan. For all intents and purposes, he had the exact same thing happen to him that happened to me after Bill Goldberg kicked me in the head. One day, you learn it’s over. Doctors tell you that you can’t wrestle and you’ll never wrestle again. I lost millions of dollars because of that. I pray that it’s not the same for Daniel Bryan.” He also compared Bryan's recklessness after returning from his neck and elbow injuries to that of the Dynamite Kid.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:00 pm

Bret hart is a pessimist, I BELIEVE IN DANIEL BRYAN.
    Xero
    Xero

Post by Xero Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:48 pm

“Daniel Bryan is finished. He’ll never wrestle again. I don’t think he knows it yet. I feel terrible about Daniel Bryan. For all intents and purposes, he had the exact same thing happen to him that happened to me after Bill Goldberg kicked me in the head. One day, you learn it’s over. Doctors tell you that you can’t wrestle and you’ll never wrestle again. I lost millions of dollars because of that. I pray that it’s not the same for Daniel Bryan.” He also compared Bryan's recklessness after returning from his neck and elbow injuries to that of the Dynamite Kid.

No

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:59 pm