WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

4 posters

Wrestling Revolution 3D(Not the first one nor the Booking one) is awesome

Joe5150
    Joe5150

Wrestling Revolution 3D(Not the first one nor the Booking one) is awesome Empty Wrestling Revolution 3D(Not the first one nor the Booking one) is awesome

Post by Joe5150 Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:29 pm

I highly recommend MDickes 'Wrestling Revolution 3D' on mobile apps. Much better game than the first Wrestling Revolution and Booking Revolution. Also, buy the 2 Backstage passes, as it adds a bunch to the game. Wrestling Career, Booker Career, Exhibition with tons of different match types(including match types nnever to hapen in wrestling), 'Shows'(Pre-made themed cards, like War Games, Japan/Lucha/UK themed, all Steel Cage, MMA/Sumo wrestling, etc). I'm doing a career with Brock Lesnar right now, hilarious happenings, like Dusty Rhodes fired me from his Canadian fed after I refused to change my look & have a more metro-sexual gimmick. Got hired at Paul Heyman's fed in the UK, in a feud The Dudley's because I refused to make Brock a Dudley when D-Von offered. In the most hilarious happening so far, Ron Killings just passed away in my game, so the next show was a Tribute show complete with 'In Memorium' arena graphics w/ Brock & his opponentdoing cutting 'heartfelt tribute promos' to Killings before the match. Controls take time to get used to, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty awesome, espeecially since they got like everyone in wrestling, even past wrestlers.

Thought you'd might be interested in his latest game.
    Xero
    Xero

Wrestling Revolution 3D(Not the first one nor the Booking one) is awesome Empty Re: Wrestling Revolution 3D(Not the first one nor the Booking one) is awesome

Post by Xero Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:44 pm

no
    2kNikk
    2kNikk

Wrestling Revolution 3D(Not the first one nor the Booking one) is awesome Empty Re: Wrestling Revolution 3D(Not the first one nor the Booking one) is awesome

Post by 2kNikk Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:32 pm

Ill pass with all mdickie products.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:54 pm

Thought this was about Wrestling Revolution Project.

I am sad now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:02 pm