WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

3 posters

Anyone got Wrestling Revolution/Booking Revolution for Android?

Joe5150
    Joe5150

Anyone got Wrestling Revolution/Booking Revolution for Android? Empty Anyone got Wrestling Revolution/Booking Revolution for Android?

Post by Joe5150 Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:03 pm

So, when I first started up the games it had WWE, TNA, old-school, ROH, Japan, etc wrestlers, but under different names, similar to Fire Pro to avoid lawsuits from WWE. Like, the first match I had was Austin Aries vs Sting which seemed to be for the TNA Title.

However, I started a career mode w/ a created guy and all those real-life wrestlers disappeared from the game, instead it's all a bunch of fictional characters.

I got a Samsung S3 if that helps. I'd like some help getting all those real guys/girls back.
    Grant
    Grant

Anyone got Wrestling Revolution/Booking Revolution for Android? Empty Re: Anyone got Wrestling Revolution/Booking Revolution for Android?

Post by Grant Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:18 pm

I had it for a bit, you'll probably have to restart the career mode and there will be options like inherit a universe/generate a universe/default universe. I believe you have to select default universe and it'll give you the knock-off rosters.
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Anyone got Wrestling Revolution/Booking Revolution for Android? Empty Re: Anyone got Wrestling Revolution/Booking Revolution for Android?

Post by Joe5150 Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:21 pm

Grant wrote:I had it for a bit, you'll probably have to restart the career mode and there will be options like inherit a universe/generate a universe/default universe. I believe you have to select default universe and it'll give you the knock-off rosters.

Thanks, that worked.

The game is pretty similar to FPR, I like it.
    GolfClubNinja
    GolfClubNinja

Post by GolfClubNinja Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:35 pm

yeah i have played it for some time, theres a 3-d original on the computer, but its actually worse than that one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:23 am