WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+4
Xero
Swarles
SBR
Joe5150
8 posters

WWE 2K16 featuring Finn Bálor & Largest Roster in WWE Game history

Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

WWE 2K16 featuring Finn Bálor & Largest Roster in WWE Game history - Page 2 Empty Re: WWE 2K16 featuring Finn Bálor & Largest Roster in WWE Game history

Post by Swarles Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:05 pm

ugh.

I mean i guess that's realistic to how wwe books, but still.
    2kNikk
    2kNikk

WWE 2K16 featuring Finn Bálor & Largest Roster in WWE Game history - Page 2 Empty Re: WWE 2K16 featuring Finn Bálor & Largest Roster in WWE Game history

Post by 2kNikk Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:24 pm

I haven't had that experience
    RFSKannon
    RFSKannon

Post by RFSKannon Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:49 pm

Here's one for you. Vader (me) taking on Heath Slater (AI). Slater has enough and walks out on the match. I follow him up the ramp and powerbomb him on the stage. Since Vader is so slow, I barely beat the count to win the match. Vader slid into the ring and the Ref counted 10. Then came the match highlights... THEY WERE ALL VADER TRYING TO MAKE IT BACK DOWN THE RAMP. Vader slowly lumbering down the ramp from multiple angles.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:23 pm

this game is a buggy fucking mess. I had to quit the 2001 rumble in showcase mode because there is a moment when kane is supposed to get a chair, but he got stuck on the ropes to leave the ring, so he just walked in place against the ropes. I was on the ground and thought I could get up and punch him out of it, but after about 3 minutes of being on the ground I realized I was also stuck.

Mind you, this wasn't some bull shit physics thing that broke, it was a SCRIPTED moment in showcase mode. Also when you break tables in replacement one sometimes hovers in the air above the crowd.

Like I don't expect these games to be amazingly crafted master pieces, but I feel like they get buggier every year.
    RFSKannon
    RFSKannon

Post by RFSKannon Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:20 pm

Swarles wrote:this game is a buggy fucking mess. I had to quit the 2001 rumble in showcase mode because there is a moment when kane is supposed to get a chair, but he got stuck on the ropes to leave the ring, so he just walked in place against the ropes. I was on the ground and thought I could get up and punch him out of it, but after about 3 minutes of being on the ground I realized I was also stuck.

Mind you, this wasn't some bull shit physics thing that broke, it was a SCRIPTED moment in showcase mode. Also when you break tables in replacement one sometimes hovers in the air above the crowd.

Like I don't expect these games to be amazingly crafted master pieces, but I feel like they get buggier every year.

Let's not forget the invisible wins. Make an alt attire for anyone and they won't appear in the post match celebration. Camera will move around like someone is there, but yeah... I did that with Dean Ambrose yesterday, followed by me accidentally over-writing Dean's alt attire when I DLed Jushin Liger because alt attires don't show up on the slot they are saved to.
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:16 pm

About to happen in my Universe:

WWE 2K16 featuring Finn Bálor & Largest Roster in WWE Game history - Page 2 CXVqfNvWQAEXK-M
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

WWE 2K16 featuring Finn Bálor & Largest Roster in WWE Game history - Page 2 Empty Samoa Joe in WWE 2K16 DLC intro, sigs, finishers

Post by Joe5150 Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:38 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:27 am