WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

4 posters

Joe signs full time deal

TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Joe signs full time deal Empty Joe signs full time deal

Post by TeeBeeKay Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:39 pm

trusted insider tells PWTorch columnist Sean Radican that Samoa Joe has signed a full-time contract with WWE. His merchandise sales were so off-the-charts impressive, Vince McMahon and Triple H pushed to get him signed to a full-time deal right away.

Obviously, he impressed everyone at the latest NXT TV tapings, also. He will fulfill his scheduled indy dates, but otherwise will be worked into the WWE schedule full-time, either starting in NXT or shifting quickly to the WWE main roster. Check back for more details.

-pwtorch
    Slayer
    Slayer

Joe signs full time deal Empty Re: Joe signs full time deal

Post by Slayer Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:27 am

Apparently, Joe had a match with Tyson Kidd before Raw and it's supposed to air on Superstars this week.

This is going to be the most watched episode of Superstars ever on the WWE Network.

Coincidentally, it was also be the first time most fans ever watch Superstars on the WWE Network.
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:52 pm

I would be SHOCKED if this airs on superstars, my guess is it was just a dark match, but maybe I'm wrong
    2kNikk
    2kNikk

Post by 2kNikk Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:17 pm

Superstars is taped pre Smackdown
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:09 pm

Actually, Main Event is taped prior to SmackDown. It also now airs on Hulu Plus instead of being live on the WWE Network (although new episodes eventually get added to WWE Network on a delay of about 3 weeks due to issues involving their UK TV deals).

Usually two matches are filmed for Superstars prior to Raw. Unless they decided to make Joe's match dark and then tape another Superstars match tonight at SmackDown to fill that spot, while also keeping the Lucha Dragons match from Monday on the show, then Joe's match will likely end up airing on Friday's new episode.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:28 pm

Joe has indy dates all the way through late August no? Figure he is gonna take the NXT title off of Owens at some point. My personal opinion.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:41 am

I haven't read the SmackDown / Main Event spoilers, but WrestleZone.com is saying that another match was taped for Superstars at tonight's taping (Harper & Rowan vs. Los Matadores). That pretty much indicates Joe's match went air after all.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:38 am

This 7/4 network special really putting a damper on my Samoa Joe plans.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:23 am