WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+9
Stroke
CapitalTTruth
JustSkiff
Slayer
RFSKannon
Swarles
2kNikk
SBR
Joe5150
13 posters

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania 31

JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania 31  - Page 3 Empty Re: Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania 31

Post by JustSkiff Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:00 pm

He wasn't ready for her to attack him.

His adrenaline ran out and everything from the match caught up with him (really putting Sting over, because his attacks allowed HHH to get judo tossed by a girl).

She's a gold medalist.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania 31  - Page 3 Empty Re: Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania 31

Post by Slayer Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:25 pm

She's a bronze medalist.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:41 pm

Swarles wrote:I mean he took one bump, a judo throw from a judo champion. I don't think anyone cares that it was from a 135 lb woman, except maybe like Lance Storm or Cornette.

Sting shouldn't lose to a 55 year old man is a poor argument, but it was a tongue in cheek response to your "IF HE'S SO GOOD WHY DIDN'T HE JUST LOSE?" argument.
    I definitely got the joke. I didn't intend for my response to come off as a serious response to your comment.

But yeah, I was responding to that imagine as if that was an internal consideration from within WWE. "REVERED LEGEND can't lose to a 55 YEAR OLD MAN because he needs to look strong so he can be TOSSED BY A WOMAN!!"

It was a stupid decision for Sting to lose considering that they pissed away the entire feud by making the match about WWF vs. WCW, even though Sting said that fighting for WCW at this point would be ridiculous last Monday on Raw. They even did the HHH cliche after his matches where they SHAKE HANDS even after he had all his buddies run in and he smacked him upside the head with a sledgehammer. Shane Helms said it best on JR's podcast when he said that if you came up with the character of HHH in a creative writing class, you would get an F because it makes no sense.

I haven't seen Raw yet, so I have no idea if they intend to continue the feud at any point. But they really can't since the ending essentially killed that idea.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:50 am

Slayer wrote:She's a bronze medalist.

True, but...

"Rousey won a gold medal at the 2004 World Junior Judo Championships in Budapest, Hungary."
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:02 am

Slayer wrote:
    Swarles wrote:I mean he took one bump, a judo throw from a judo champion. I don't think anyone cares that it was from a 135 lb woman, except maybe like Lance Storm or Cornette.

Sting shouldn't lose to a 55 year old man is a poor argument, but it was a tongue in cheek response to your "IF HE'S SO GOOD WHY DIDN'T HE JUST LOSE?" argument.
    I definitely got the joke. I didn't intend for my response to come off as a serious response to your comment.

But yeah, I was responding to that imagine as if that was an internal consideration from within WWE. "REVERED LEGEND can't lose to a 55 YEAR OLD MAN because he needs to look strong so he can be TOSSED BY A WOMAN!!"

It was a stupid decision for Sting to lose considering that they pissed away the entire feud by making the match about WWF vs. WCW, even though Sting said that fighting for WCW at this point would be ridiculous last Monday on Raw. They even did the HHH cliche after his matches where they SHAKE HANDS even after he had all his buddies run in and he smacked him upside the head with a sledgehammer. Shane Helms said it best on JR's podcast when he said that if you came up with the character of HHH in a creative writing class, you would get an F because it makes no sense.

I haven't seen Raw yet, so I have no idea if they intend to continue the feud at any point. But they really can't since the ending essentially killed that idea.

HHH IS MACBETH

Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:29 pm

Slayer wrote:

The feud is over. Pretty sure thats what the hand shake was for at mania, otherwise i have no idea why they did it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:15 pm