WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+9
Stroke
CapitalTTruth
JustSkiff
Slayer
RFSKannon
Swarles
2kNikk
SBR
Joe5150
13 posters

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania 31

Joe5150
    Joe5150

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania 31  Empty Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania 31

Post by Joe5150 Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:07 pm

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania 31  20141031_WM31_TicketSale_LIGHT_HP

Card

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
     Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania 31  20150224_LIGHT_WM31_Match_LesnarReigns_HP
    Brock Lesnar(c) with Paul Heyman vs Roman Reigns

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania 31  20150224_LIGHT_WM31_Match_HPv2_takerbray
    Bray Wyatt vs The Undertaker

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania 31  20150224_LIGHT_WM31_Match_HPv2
    Sting vs Triple H

WWE Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match
     Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania 31  20150309_LIGHT_WM31_Match_BadNewsLadder_HP2
    Bad News Barret(c) vs Dean Ambrose vs R-Truth vs Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan vs Luke Harper vs Stardust

United States Championship Match
     Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania 31  20150224_LIGHT_WM31_Match_HPv2_cenarusev
    Rusev(c) with Lana vs John Cena

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania 31  20150224_LIGHT_WM31_Match_HP_OrtonRollins
    Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins w/ J&J Security

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania 31  20150224_LIGHT_WM31_Match_HPv2_divastag
    AJ Lee & Paige vs The Bella Twins

Kick-Off Show

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania 31  20150224_LIGHT_WM31_Match_Andre_HP
    Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
    Participants: The Miz, Curtis Axel, Ryback, Fandango, Adam Rose, Zack Ryder, Jack Swagger, Titus O’Neil, Darren Young, Big Show,  Kane, Erick Rowan ,Damien Mizdow, Sin Cara, Heath Slater, Mark Henry, Konnor, Viktor, Goldust, & Hideo Itami

WWE Tag Team Championship
     Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania 31  20150320_LIGHT_WM31_kickoffmatch_hp
    Cesaro & Tyson Kidd(c) w/ Natalya vs  The New Day(Big E. & Kofi Kingston w/ Xavier Woods) vs Los Matadors vs The Uso's

Last edited by Joe5150 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:01 am; edited 7 times in total
    SBR
    SBR

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania 31  Empty Re: Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania 31

Post by SBR Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:22 pm

Stealing my gimmick.
    2kNikk
    2kNikk

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania 31  Empty Re: Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania 31

Post by 2kNikk Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:14 pm

I thought we only put confirmed matches with the images, not speculation
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:43 pm

yea like goldust vs. stardust wont make the show, lets be realistic.
    RFSKannon
    RFSKannon

Post by RFSKannon Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:47 pm

The IC title match is going to be a ladder match, btw...
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:10 am

I haven't finished this week's Raw or started SmackDown yet, but I'm interested in seeing who ends up in the IC Title Ladder Match, that has essentially taken over the role MITB used to occupy at Mania.

I doubt Miz vs. Mizdow or a Dust Brothers rematch happen at Mania, especially since The Miz is booked for the 30MOTTRATGMBR extravaganza.

The Tag Titles will likely end up on the Kickoff show, most likely in a Tag Team Turmoil or similar match type. The Divas will also probably end up in some multi-participant clustermuck.

I also doubt that an NXT match occurs. First of all, Sami Zayn has been rather openly critical of the idea in media interviews, and secondly, NXT has filmed episodes of TV that run through early April.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:48 pm

I would guess the IC title match would at least be Ambrose, Barrett, & Truth.

Possibly Sin Cara and Sheamus (who I actually think is winning the Andre thing.)
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:27 am

Based on this week's SmackDown, it looks like the IC Title match will include Ambrose, Truth, Ziggler, and Daniel Bryan.

Sin Cara's IC Title chase just seemed to be something they did so Barrett could have a title defense with some backstory on the first Thursday SD. He and Kalisto have been teaming as the Lucha Dragons on Main Event the last two weeks (including a match with Cesaro & Kidd this week), so they'll probably both be in the Battle Royal.

I think Sheamus wins the Battle Royal too, if he's in it. I know there's been the rumors of him and Bryan, but I think Bryan does indeed end up in the IC Title match.
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:28 pm

Looks like this ladder match could have like 8-10 people in it. They have started to plant the seeds or outright confirm:

Barrett, Truth, Ziggler, Stardust, Golddust, Harper, Bryan, and Ambrose. There is always the possibility that they throw someone else in that mix too. The dusts could do an opening match, but it is looking more and more like they are getting thrown into the "Hey Smarks, check out this match we made for you... do you LOOOOVE it?" match.

It will be fun, but it isn't exciting.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:29 am

It's funny that every year when people fantasy book what they want to see on Mania, a lot of fans come up with a multi-man ladder match involving the IC Title.

Now that WWE has actually booked it, there almost seems to be a sense of resentment towards it. I get that many fans want Bryan to be in a bigger match on the show though. But the WWE's not changing their main event plans, so you might as well enjoy the card for what it is.
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:25 am

Personally, I am still relatively excited for mania. If nothing else it is always good for one really good to great match and this has high entertainment written all over it. I think people will be disappointing only if they set unreasonable expectations.

I like the ladder match in theory. It will be fun and entertaining and if anyone can make one of these things work out REALLY well, it is the guys in this match. These kinds of matches just don't excite me and never have. I am drawn to one on one or tag classics. I have never been a huge fan of matches with more than three wrestlers. It just too hard to tell compelling stories. There are exceptions of course, but I am just not generally drawn to money in the bank matches, elimination chambers, 6 man Armageddon matches, and so on.

I am still holding out hope that the wwe pays brock (or he goes rouge) and he surprises everyone by winning. That would make mania for me.
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:29 pm

Lesnar vs Reigns is the only the 5th WWE Title match on PPV since WM21 to not feature Cea, HHH, Punk, or Orton.

RVD vs. Edge, Vengeance 06
    Jeff Hardy vs. Edge, RR 09
    Miz vs. Lawler, EC 11
    Daniel Bryan vs. Kane, ER 14
    Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns, WrestleMania PlayButton
    Stroke
    Stroke

Post by Stroke Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:30 pm

What a crazy but true fact.
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:42 am

Card for WrestleMania Play Button updated
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:44 pm

Joe5150 wrote:Lesnar vs Reigns is the only the 5th WWE Title match on PPV since WM21 to not feature Cea, HHH, Punk, or Orton.

RVD vs. Edge, Vengeance 06
    Jeff Hardy vs. Edge, RR 09
    Miz vs. Lawler, EC 11
    Daniel Bryan vs. Kane, ER 14
    Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns, WrestleMania PlayButton

I was at Hardy/Edge and Bryan/Kane. I pretty much have seen half of history.
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:32 pm

Heel trailer for WM31:
    BornToFail
    BornToFail

Post by BornToFail Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:38 am

...Has this been the worst WM build in YEARS?
    CAN THIS EVEN GET ANY WORSE BEFORE MANIA?
    Spoiler:
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:55 pm

At an WM Axxses event this coming Thursday will be NXT tournament, who ever wins will be in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. This will be the first time in history that an NXT star will get an opportunity at WrestleMania.

I'm thinking Adrian Neville will win the tournament and if WWE has any sense, they will have Adrian or whoever wins the tournament also win the Battle Royal, as it would be a great way to make a main roster star right out of the gate with the NXT talent.

CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:03 pm

I wouldn't be upset with that, but I will be a little surprised if they go so bold, especially with Neville. I assume he wins the tournament and makes a good showing in the battle royal, maybe even sets up his first feud. Nice to see they putting someone from NXT in it and showcasing the tournament during wm weekend.
    Stroke
    Stroke

Post by Stroke Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:42 pm

CapitalTTruth wrote:I wouldn't be upset with that, but I will be a little surprised if they go so bold, especially with Neville. I assume he wins the tournament and makes a good showing in the battle royal, maybe even sets up his first feud. Nice to see they putting someone from NXT in it and showcasing the tournament during wm weekend.

Exactly what I was thinking. Seems like Neville's ready for the move and it's a good way to introduce him to a large audience.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:58 am

This is the best.
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:00 am

Final card up, Hideo Itami is in the Battle Royal
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:16 am

Hideoooo
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:42 am

He better fucking win.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:44 am

the best way i have found to get hyped for mania on sunday is to pretend it is 2001

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:08 pm