WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+2
CapitalTTruth
Joe5150
6 posters

CM Punk finally breaks his silence

Joe5150
    Joe5150

CM Punk finally breaks his silence Empty CM Punk finally breaks his silence

Post by Joe5150 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:48 pm

Former WWE star C.M. Punk (a/k/a Phil Brooks) expressed gratitude to fans via his Twitter page. "Nope, thank YOU," Punk wrote. "Thanks for all the help and support through the years. Health and happiness above all. Don't ever take shit from anybody." Follow him online at Twitter.com/CMPunk.

Powell's POV: Punk was moved to the WWE alumni section earlier today and now he's issuing what appears to be a tweet of thanks to his fan base. Meanwhile, WWE is airing his "Best in the World" DVD documentary on WWE Network tonight.
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

CM Punk finally breaks his silence Empty Re: CM Punk finally breaks his silence

Post by CapitalTTruth Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:14 am

This is actually the first welcome news on the topic in some time, because it signals to me that both sides are ready to move on and the grapes aren't TOO sour. At least the E knows they can't blackball him into desperation, so they might as well keep making money off him.
    GolfClubNinja
    GolfClubNinja

Post by GolfClubNinja Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:24 pm

so is his contract over?

if it is, i hope (but doubt) that he does stuff in ROH. he, in some way's, is here because of them
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:26 pm

I HIGHLY doubt he'll ever work ROH again. Unless Gabe is back involved in some reunion show a decade from now.
    WWF Attitude
    WWF Attitude

Post by WWF Attitude Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:02 pm

Brie Bella is also in the alumni section.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:27 pm

I doubt Punk wrestles again unless its on a ROH/WWE reunion show or something. I would be shocked.
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:50 pm

He will come back to main event Mania one day. Just when the E needs a boost, Punk will be there to get that main event spot he wanted.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:29 am