WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

3 posters

Jim Ross open to working for TNA & Spike TV

Joe5150
    Joe5150

Jim Ross open to working for TNA & Spike TV Empty Jim Ross open to working for TNA & Spike TV

Post by Joe5150 Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:33 pm

On the idea of working with Viacom: I'd have to listen to the opportunities that Viacom presented. I have great respect and admiration, and a friendship, with Mike Tenay and Taz. I like the guys, they're friend of mine. I wouldn't want to be the guy that comes into TNA and upsets their chemistry or their team. But if me or my people were approached on a package deal or something from Viacom itself, I certainly would be remiss to not listen. But to engage TNA directly - or even Bellator, because I don't know anyone at Bellator, I don't know much about their company - I wouldn't close the door. I would say that if that came about, the MMA component would interest me more than the wrestling component today. And I gave you the reason why - I wouldn't want to be the guy that had anything to do with upsetting the status of Taz or Mike Tenay, because I like them, I know they're loyal to their brand.

Credit: Live Audio Wrestling
    Spudz
    Spudz

Jim Ross open to working for TNA & Spike TV Empty Re: Jim Ross open to working for TNA & Spike TV

Post by Spudz Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:37 pm

Hmm ok... slow news day
    SBR
    SBR

Jim Ross open to working for TNA & Spike TV Empty Re: Jim Ross open to working for TNA & Spike TV

Post by SBR Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:43 pm

I am also open to working for TNA and Spike TV.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:20 pm