WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+18
Spudz
dragondragon
TeeBeeKay
2kNikk
danhere
Vipes
CapitalTTruth
WWF Attitude
Slayer
RFSKannon
WhoBetta
Indy
The PhenomenalBullyOne
Xero
JustSkiff
Joe5150
Swarles
SBR
22 posters

WWE Network

Slayer
    Slayer

WWE Network - Page 13 Empty Re: WWE Network

Post by Slayer Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:59 pm

I rarely have that issue, although it did occur last Sunday night when I tried to watch the Rumble event shortly after it aired. It could be a number of factors: what device you're watching it on, your internet connection, or the volume of traffic on the Network. Or it could be something different altogether. Unfortunately, technical issues like that are always an issue with streaming services.

In other news, the Network added some really cool, obscure footage under the Black History Month category of the Vault section. Some of the stuff includes a few episodes of Mid-South, Mid-Atlantic, Harlem Heat as The Ebony Express in the GWF, 1970s and early 1980s WWF shows, and more.
    Xero
    Xero

Post by Xero Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:08 pm

WWE Network is horribly unreliable. it seems to suck your bandwidth into a black hole leaving you unable to do pretty much anything requiring a connection to the internet or will freeze until you stop doing whatever else you're doing aside from watching the network. Sometimes you'll even have to restart the app after it freezes once before anything will load.

I don't know the details, but I do know that I could listen to a livestream on youtube, play World of Warcraft, download a torrent all at the same time and have basically zero issues with Netflix.
    danhere

Post by danhere Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:51 am

Slayer wrote:I rarely have that issue, although it did occur last Sunday night when I tried to watch the Rumble event shortly after it aired. It could be a number of factors: what device you're watching it on, your internet connection, or the volume of traffic on the Network. Or it could be something different altogether. Unfortunately, technical issues like that are always an issue with streaming services.

In other news, the Network added some really cool, obscure footage under the Black History Month category of the Vault section. Some of the stuff includes a few episodes of Mid-South, Mid-Atlantic, Harlem Heat as The Ebony Express in the GWF, 1970s and early 1980s WWF shows, and more.

I have it only on the web browser, my smart tv doesn't have the app for it, I took it off my phone. I'll try again later tonight.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:17 pm

Only time I ever have problems with the network is when its a live PPV and even then it's few and far between.
    danhere

Post by danhere Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:04 pm

it semmed to be working now it prob a traffic problem with the site
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:11 pm

I am so tired of the network running like shit.

Just watched NXT on the PS4 which actually did work, then tried to watch the new count down and it just refused to load anything past the 7 minute mark. So i tried the PS3, which would not even load the menus on the WWE app. So then i went to the website on my PC to resume viewing, except the count down episode wasn't there~! So i had to open it and skip ahead, which causes the video to buffer constantly(for me anyway).

Maybe it's the free month and they're getting a ton of traffic, but i'd say the network has been ass for me for a solid month. So I don't think that's it. I just don't understand why my phone of all things is the best WWE network device in my house.
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:16 pm

Swarles wrote:I am so tired of the network running like shit.

Just watched NXT on the PS4 which actually did work, then tried to watch the new count down and it just refused to load anything past the 7 minute mark. So i tried the PS3, which would not even load the menus on the WWE app. So then i went to the website on my PC to resume viewing, except the count down episode wasn't there~! So i had to open it and skip ahead, which causes the video to buffer constantly(for me anyway).

Maybe it's the free month and they're getting a ton of traffic, but i'd say the network has been ass for me for a solid month. So I don't think that's it. I just don't understand why my phone of all things is the best WWE network device in my house.

Yeah I have been having similar issues, nxt almost always runs fine or close enough to fine to watch every week, but it seems like anytime I try to go watch old stuff(I was trying to watch a bunch of rumbles last month) it would run like shit, I always go over to a friends house for PPVs and that always works fine and the live steam on monday worked, but it just seems like the VOD is super shitty on that thing and I don't understand why
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

Just loaded up Countdown and it's playing fine for me, other than some buffering during PPVs I never have problems.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:41 pm

During the superbowl I watched the last NXT special on an xbox one, which looked really good btw, and it streamed very good except one short frame where it took some time to get it to stop freezing. The wifi I was using is very suspect, so I was surprised how well it streamed to begin with.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:07 am

Did anybody else hate that Triple H podcast?
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:49 am

I didn't watch it, but if it was anything like the Vince podcast it is worthy of your hate
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:05 am

I watched it, I fell asleep during it. HHH was mostly boring to me, didn't really say anything. Clearly lied about Punk and Chyna.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:00 am

SBR wrote:I watched it, I fell asleep during it. HHH was mostly boring to me, didn't really say anything. Clearly lied about Punk and Chyna.
    I fell asleep too, and I rarely fall asleep during anything wrestling related. I ended up listening to the audio version on Austin's Podcast One show to catch whatever I missed.

Going into this special, I feared that he would deliver very safe, corporate friendly answers for most of the show, which he did. He also rambled on particular topics for far too long, so it felt like a usual Triple H promo.

It's funny how he dismissed indy wrestlers considering that he uses so many of them to prop up NXT. He tried to rationalize indy wrestlers having to "drop their bad habits" so that they "have to run our plays," as if WWE is a football team. He then belittled their previous experience as "doing what THEY do," all while stroking himself over how well he's done in developing talent in NXT. Said talent mostly consisted of indy and international talent, rather than the likes of Mojo Rawley and Baron Corbin.

He also took every opportunity to pass the blame onto Vince McMahon for so many of WWE's creative problems, and then portray himself as a helpless victim. The Chyna stuff was crap because you know X-Pac is going to go in without any issue at some point, despite being her 1 Night in China co-star and an AVN Award winner.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:11 pm

So I saw that some people who have had the network since Day 1 were getting $25 gift cards so I go to my email and I check and WWE gave me FREE EMOJIS. WTF IS THIS SHIT?!
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:00 pm

I also got an emoji. Would have rather got nothing, to be honest.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:04 pm

I hope you didn't download the emojis.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:23 am

Got my $25 gift card. Apparently I still have to pay taxes and shipping.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:52 pm

I have also been a subscriber since the launch date last year, but still have not received that gift card. I did get the emojis though.
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:45 pm

I got the emoji's a few days ago, and got the $25 gift card today

got a Kevin Owens shirt for like $7, so I can't complain about that
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:30 pm

I got an email from WWE and thought maybe it was a gift card. But it was just a schedule for the network. They're trolling me hard.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:35 pm

I picked up Owen's shirt too. I thought long and hard about picking up Ambrose's zip up hoodie, but it felt over priced even after the giftcard.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:11 am

So, the gift cards are in coming in via email?
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:49 pm

Yeah it was email. And it was technically a $25 off coupon.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:22 am

Cool. I finally got mine a couple of days ago, so I'll use it when they run one of their really good weekly deals during Raw.
    WWF Attitude
    WWF Attitude

Post by WWF Attitude Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:20 pm

watching the Raw episodes building up to WMXII. How bad did Vince want "the flamboyant and resilient" Shawn Michaels to be his son/bff/lover?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:43 am