WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

5 posters

WWE.com.. How Sara Amato is changing the Divas division

Spudz
    Spudz

WWE.com.. How Sara Amato is changing the Divas division Empty WWE.com.. How Sara Amato is changing the Divas division

Post by Spudz Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:43 pm

dragondragon
    dragondragon

WWE.com.. How Sara Amato is changing the Divas division Empty Re: WWE.com.. How Sara Amato is changing the Divas division

Post by dragondragon Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:27 pm

SDR! Awesome, can they use her on air though? Maybe she'd just run through everyone and be like 2005 Trish Stratus.. Anyway, it's always weird seing Chikara and even the New Alhambra on WWE stuff. Great article and I sorta forgot she was down there to be totally honest.
    SBR
    SBR

WWE.com.. How Sara Amato is changing the Divas division Empty Re: WWE.com.. How Sara Amato is changing the Divas division

Post by SBR Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Pretty great article.

I'd be pumped about them saying she might get on TV but I've heard that WWE.com and creative have no communication between one another.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:09 pm

Yeah this doesn't mean she'll get called up. I'd like to see her have a few NXT matches here and there though.
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:35 pm

You can see her influence in Emma and Paige especially.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:48 am