WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

3 posters

So like, WWE main roster is pretty bad

Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

So like, WWE main roster is pretty bad Empty So like, WWE main roster is pretty bad

Post by Swarles Wed May 10, 2017 5:13 pm

I feel the need to make a post about why i'm not posting.

Other than just being busy, the WWE product is just so unappealing right now. None of their shows have me interested at all.

Raw is the roman/strowman show with AWOL Lesnar as champion. The midcard is just the smackdown midcard moved over. the womens division is basically the same but alexa bliss in place of charlotte, so its basically a downgrade. The cruiserweights continue to underwhelm.

Then you have SD, which on paper should be a strong show, but is centered around a Randy Orton vs. Jinder Mahal world title feud. Literally the worst guy on the roster is being highlighted as a world title challenger. The midcard on the show is fairly strong, but even then you have stuff like sami zayn's character changing from "beloved underdog" to "annoying nerd". Then you have Charlotte, who as whobetta will tell you over and over, is the best actual heel in the company, and you make her a babyface to feud with natty, carmella and tamina.

tl:dr Raw and Smackdown are bad

PS nxt has been a lot better tho
    SBR
    SBR

So like, WWE main roster is pretty bad Empty Re: So like, WWE main roster is pretty bad

Post by SBR Wed May 10, 2017 11:40 pm

Raw is just the shittiest show and that is even after they've successfully built up Braun to make him a dude I want to see every week. I think the two London shows were SOOOOO boring. I still think SD is a click better than Raw but I used to think it was way more than a click.

I also just binged three weeks of NXT and it really is a better weekly show. Takeovers are always usually good.
    WWF Attitude
    WWF Attitude

So like, WWE main roster is pretty bad Empty Re: So like, WWE main roster is pretty bad

Post by WWF Attitude Sat May 13, 2017 11:18 am

I think WWE could easily produce the best wrestling show with the wrestlers they have under contract.

But with a roster split 3 ways (Raw/Smackdown/NXT) and the world champ being on vacation most of the year. You're just asking the audience to become bored with your product.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:43 pm