WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

4 posters

10 things WWE wants you to forget about Roman Reigns

PhenominalXX1
    PhenominalXX1

10 things WWE wants you to forget about Roman Reigns  Empty 10 things WWE wants you to forget about Roman Reigns

Post by PhenominalXX1 Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:26 pm

long story short, Roman is a massive douche.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

10 things WWE wants you to forget about Roman Reigns  Empty Re: 10 things WWE wants you to forget about Roman Reigns

Post by Swarles Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:00 am

holy shit dude, I'm as indifferent about roman as the next guy but fuck this whiny ass video. I'm 100% sure the thing he said about Cena was in jest, why would WWE ever bring up Rosey, him and the rock are in fact related, and who cares what CM Punk thinks of him, I can make my own opinion thanks (thats as far as i made it).
    Slayer
    Slayer

10 things WWE wants you to forget about Roman Reigns  Empty Re: 10 things WWE wants you to forget about Roman Reigns

Post by Slayer Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:16 am

Honestly, Roman Reigns hate is just cliche at this point. He's not the greatest performer, but this is a guy that people were clamoring for to get a huge push when he was in The Shield. I even remember people saying his singles match with CM Punk was better than the ones the other two Shield members had with Punk.

I feel like fans are just against whoever WWE puts in the top spot. It's even starting to apply to the women's division if you look at how fans have completely turned against Charlotte ever since she made the transition away from NXT.
    PhenominalXX1
    PhenominalXX1

Post by PhenominalXX1 Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:08 am

They do these vids about most wrestlers and a lot of it is scraping the barrel. I was just surprised at how douchey he seemed but maybe they've just taken it all out of context. I'd love to see a douche Reigns like Batista style though tbh
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:27 am

Slayer wrote:Honestly, Roman Reigns hate is just cliche at this point. He's not the greatest performer, but this is a guy that people were clamoring for to get a huge push when he was in The Shield. I even remember people saying his singles match with CM Punk was better than the ones the other two Shield members had with Punk.

I feel like fans are just against whoever WWE puts in the top spot. It's even starting to apply to the women's division if you look at how fans have completely turned against Charlotte ever since she made the transition away from NXT.

to be fair her babyface run was pretty terrible.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:01 pm

Swarles wrote:
    Slayer wrote:Honestly, Roman Reigns hate is just cliche at this point. He's not the greatest performer, but this is a guy that people were clamoring for to get a huge push when he was in The Shield. I even remember people saying his singles match with CM Punk was better than the ones the other two Shield members had with Punk.

to be fair her babyface run was pretty terrible.

Heel Charlotte has been buys for me.

Also I'm like super indifferent to Roman after hating him so much a year ago today. Dude isn't great but like whatever.

(As I think about it this is exactly what WWE wanted, to push Reigns so hard down your throat until you just don't care anymore and accept it.)

Touche WWE.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:30 am