WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+5
Spudz
Swarles
Slayer
Xero
2kNikk
9 posters

WWE.com today

2kNikk
    2kNikk

WWE.com today Empty WWE.com today

Post by 2kNikk Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:36 pm

WWE.com today FGZ0nsBTufwKPGSmSmgl9w1G4KV7F51eGbQV866Xp6Y?size_mode=3&size=1024x768
    Xero
    Xero

WWE.com today Empty Re: WWE.com today

Post by Xero Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:53 pm

They would have to throw a fuck ton of money at me to leave NJPW for WWE. That said, who knows what this means.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:52 pm

They likely are getting said money because WWE needs familiar stars with the WWE Network recently launching in Japan.

Plus, from their perspective, the benefits may include not having to work that grueling New Japan style every night, traveling to Japan as often as they do for several week tours, and just getting a chance to make a big splash in the US.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:33 pm

Ehhh for what it's worth guys aren't killing each other every night in NJPW. I mean yes the style is harder overall but the house shows they run aren't that dissimilar to WWE house shows - guys are definitely taking it easy on those shows. No one is working an Ishii/Shibata match in front of 1200 people in Nagoya on a Wednesday. Not to mention that AJ and some of the other Bullt Club guys aren't even on every tour.

The G1 is a death trap though. I can see AJ getting through his second one this year and deciding he wasn't doing that again.
    Spudz
    Spudz

Post by Spudz Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:36 pm

Slayer wrote:They likely are getting said money because WWE needs familiar stars with the WWE Network recently launching in Japan.

Plus, from their perspective, the benefits may include not having to work that grueling New Japan style every night, traveling to Japan as often as they do for several week tours, and just getting a chance to make a big splash in the US.
    I don't really see it has "we should add some guys cause of the network has launch in Japan"

I actually think it the the influence that people like Regal and now head trainer Bloom has with Triple H and also cause how over the Bullet Club is not only in Japan but everywhere..

Nakamura getting sign cause his charisma going have him over with the crowd as soon as he comes out even with limited English.. Sure the fact he been on the very top of New Japan for years helps,

AJ getting sign to a contract of his liking cause he has work his ass off the past 18 months.. I can see Regal showing Trips his work and telling him, he's the #1 free agent and we need to give him a great deal.

Anderson was looking for a way to work for both New Japan and TNA.. if he could.. My guess he told this to Bloom or maybe Balor and they were like .. Wait, Don't be that silly, let me make a few calls... who else might want to come?
    PhenominalXX1
    PhenominalXX1

WWE.com today Empty AJ Styles announces he's entering the Royal Rumble??

Post by PhenominalXX1 Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:10 pm

so on a scale of 1 to Fired, how pissed is Vince going to be about this?
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:32 pm

WWE probably won't ever see this video tbh
    PhenominalXX1
    PhenominalXX1

Post by PhenominalXX1 Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:53 am

have a funny feeling he'll end up back in TNA on link $1,000,000 a year
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:26 am

Honestly Vince could be doing this to build buzz about the rumble, Styles, & the product. And I think it's smarter than just having him be a surprise. However, if he isn't in the rumble, I have a feeling the crowd will be very upset.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:09 pm

Styles is doing an autographs and pictures "send off" at the ROH show Saturday in Georgia.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:39 pm

I honestly think Vince isn't aware of this, and even if he saw it, he personally wouldn't care.

I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't even involved in AJ's potential signing.
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:30 am

I'd be surprised if Vince knew who AJ Styles even was, considering that I'm fairly sure he doesn't know who half his own roster are.

"AJ who? That bitch who married Punk? Didn't we get rid of her?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:55 am