WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

5 posters

Lesnar/Owens rumored for WrestleMania 32

Joe5150
    Joe5150

Lesnar/Owens rumored for WrestleMania 32 Empty Lesnar/Owens rumored for WrestleMania 32

Post by Joe5150 Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:38 pm

As noted, WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens revealed in a recent interview that a dream match for him at WrestleMania 32 would be to face Brock Lesnar. Owens added he wants to see if he can “hang” with and “hurt” Lesnar in a singles match.

Owens’ interview might have stirred the creative pot in WWE as according to former WWE creative writer Court Bauer, on the latest episode of MLW Radio, WWE has been discussing the idea of Brock Lesnar vs Kevin Owens at WrestleMania 32.

Bauer noted that as a result of current WWE roster injuries, the company is “starting from scratch”, so to speak, with some of the planned WrestleMania 32 bouts, and Brock Lesnar is a top priority in the company.

The feeling is that Owens would get a huge rub from working with Lesnar, as the promos between Owens and Paul Heyman have great potential, and the match itself would likely be very physical.

-----

Yes please.
    Stroke
    Stroke

Lesnar/Owens rumored for WrestleMania 32 Empty Re: Lesnar/Owens rumored for WrestleMania 32

Post by Stroke Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:33 pm

I'll believe it when I see it, but I really want to see it.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Lesnar/Owens rumored for WrestleMania 32 Empty Re: Lesnar/Owens rumored for WrestleMania 32

Post by Swarles Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:03 pm

pretty sure court bauer started this rumor so....
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:48 pm

To be honest, I like Owens, but I have a very hard time finding this match believable.

Granted, there are very few cases of people that are like that on the WWE roster against Brock, but Owens' style and character (in the WWE at least) don't seem like a good fit as an opponent against Brock on the WrestleMania stage.
    WhoBetta
    WhoBetta

Post by WhoBetta Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:00 pm

Swarles wrote:pretty sure court bauer started this rumor so....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:41 am