WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

5 posters

Poor Ziggler :(

TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Poor Ziggler :( Empty Poor Ziggler :(

Post by TeeBeeKay Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:27 am

Dolph Ziggler has suffered a concussion during tonight’s taping of “WWE Superstars” while competing in a match against Ryback.

“Unfortunately Dolph sustained a concussion during his match on the clothesline given to him by Ryback,” said WWE physician Dr. Chris Amann. “We were able to evaluate him in the ring; he was having some confusion and disorientation. We took him back to the training room and confirmed a concussion. He’s currently feeling better but we’ll proceed with ImPACT testing and further evaluation to determine when we can get him back in the ring.”

Stay with WWE.com for further updates on Ziggler’s condition.

-wwe.com

Hate to see multiple concussions, at this point, you really have to wonder if he'd be better off hanging em up. He's not getting a push to warrant the risk for further brain damage.
    SBR
    SBR

Poor Ziggler :( Empty Re: Poor Ziggler :(

Post by SBR Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:23 am

Ziggler, Christian and Del Rio keep getting multiple concussions. It's not good.
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:59 pm

Ugh... I am not a HUGE Ziggler fan, but he deserves better. I was terrified for punk when he had to feud with Ryback. That guy worries me. Maybe he is playing his gimmick really well but that guy just doesn't seem all that concerned with protecting the other guy, or he isn't skilled enough.

I kind of hope they bring Goldberg in for wrestlemania to burry him.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:56 pm

I mean at least when a guy gets a concussion now they keep him out for awhile. In the 90s he'd be getting hit with a chair on Monday.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:16 am

I know a lot of people want to crap on Ryback, but now that the match has been released on Superstars, it really doesn't seem like it was his fault.

It seems like Dolph got concussed during a spot where he took a bad bump falling out of the ring. Given Dolph's style of bumping, it's a miracle that he hasn't had more serious injuries, although I'm not downplaying how brutal concussions are.

Hopefully, this is something that he can recover from, as Dolph is quite talented. However, it would be totally understandable if he seriously considers retirement, so that he can leave the industry with his health intact.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:53 am