WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+8
Xero
WWF Attitude
CapitalTTruth
Grant
danhere
JustSkiff
SBR
BigBombB
12 posters

Poor TNA *extra characters because I need at least 10 for no reason*

BigBombB

Poor TNA *extra characters because I need at least 10 for no reason* Empty Poor TNA *extra characters because I need at least 10 for no reason*

Post by BigBombB Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 pm

From Facebook News Ticker:

Jeff Hardy: WWE wrestler knocked out after falling from top of cage onto steel steps during match wrote:

They don't even get credit for their crazy dangerous stunts (even though this one isn't actually true)
    BigBombB

Poor TNA *extra characters because I need at least 10 for no reason* Empty Re: Poor TNA *extra characters because I need at least 10 for no reason*

Post by BigBombB Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:27 pm

So, the quoting function here is strange...
    SBR
    SBR

Poor TNA *extra characters because I need at least 10 for no reason* Empty Re: Poor TNA *extra characters because I need at least 10 for no reason*

Post by SBR Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:36 pm

BigBombB wrote:From Facebook News Ticker:

They don't even get credit for their crazy dangerous stunts (even though this one isn't actually true)

Jeff Hardy is a fuckin maniac.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:40 pm

Here is a video of Jeff's stupid bump.

http://instagram.com/p/xqISpvAbN6/?modal=true
    danhere

Post by danhere Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:51 pm

its way they can write him off since they are going overseas and jeff isnt allowed to come to the uk due to his drug charges
    Grant
    Grant

Post by Grant Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:01 pm

Trying to rationalize it doesn't make it any less stupid. It's a stupid fucking bump to take no matter what.
    danhere

Post by danhere Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:01 pm

just saying what I heard, last year he "quit" tna because of the same reason and he later returned as willow. theres only three ways a wrestler can be off tv:
    get fired
    quit
    or get injured.
    since he quit last year there were only two other option fired or injured
    and since he wasn't in the feast or fired match, injury was all that left
    the way they did it was dumb no doubt.
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:44 pm

That was really really dumb.

I do not like Jeff Hardy. I have an appreciation for what he is willing to do for the sport, but it has never really been my thing. This is an extreme example - and perhaps at least somewhat accidental - but every time I see him I think something like this is going to happen. The sad part is too many people will say, "Jeff Hardy is INSANE" like its a good thing.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:19 am

danhere wrote:just saying what I heard,  last year he "quit" tna because of the same reason and he later returned as willow. theres only three ways a wrestler can be off tv:
    get fired
    quit
    or get injured.
    since he quit last year there were only two other option fired or injured
    and since he wasn't in the feast or fired match, injury was all that left
    the way they did it was dumb no doubt.

He shouldn't be attempting to maim himself is what is being said so he can be written off television.
    WWF Attitude
    WWF Attitude

Post by WWF Attitude Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:11 pm

Jeff Hardy wouldn't be Jeff Hardy if he didn't take crazy stupid bumps
    Xero
    Xero

Post by Xero Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:39 pm

If he wants to kill himself on national television, I'm not sure I care.
    phoynexz

Post by phoynexz Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:07 pm

Pretty sure that is TNA's grand master plan. Have Jeff kill himself on TV, get WWE taken off the air because everyone believes it is WWE, then take over the empty slot.
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:41 am

That plan makes a lot more sense than what they have been doing for the past, say, five years at least.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:48 pm

I thought this was an appropriate thread to put this in.

As noted last night on Observer radio, Taz did not come to Nashville this past week to do voiceovers for the Impact show that will air on Friday. This was during the period when TNA was late in paying him and it was said that he refused to go to Nashville until his check arrived.

On Friday's show, Matthews will be doing the commentary solo.

It is unclear what his future is with the company other than those very close to the situation confirm it appeared to be in question.

Taz has since removed all references to TNA on his twitter account.

Poor TNA indeed.
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:14 pm

I figured if anyone would be used to checks bouncing, it would be someone who worked for Paul E back in the day.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:04 pm

Normally, I would be outraged at a company like TNA not paying their employees on time and/or checks being bounced, having been through that myself in a previous job.

But whatever gets Taz out of the commentary team is fine by me and I welcome his departure as he adds nothing to the announce team and has largely been a detriment to it ever since showing up in TNA years ago.
    RFSKannon
    RFSKannon

Post by RFSKannon Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:43 pm

Slayer wrote:Normally, I would be outraged at a company like TNA not paying their employees on time and/or checks being bounced, having been through that myself in a previous job.

But whatever gets Taz out of the commentary team is fine by me and I welcome his departure as he adds nothing to the announce team and has largely been a detriment to it ever since showing up in TNA years ago.

Thing is it wasn't just Taz, it was 3/4's of the wrestling roster as well.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:43 pm

That's absolutely terrible and shame on TNA for allowing that to occur yet again.

Personally, I'm just glad that Taz has left the company.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:56 pm

Taz was awful, apparently he had problems with Josh as well that lead to the departure. I think Josh and Tenay would be a decent commentary team.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content