WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+11
RefChrist
WWF Attitude
CapitalTTruth
Slayer
TeeBeeKay
Vipes
Stroke
Swarles
SBR
Grant
Xero
15 posters

Official Roman Reigns Appreciation Thread

CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Official Roman Reigns Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Roman Reigns Appreciation Thread

Post by CapitalTTruth Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:08 am

It wont be much less insane if it is his THIRD. Don't worry, he is going to get to blow off his "riveting" feud with Show. That will impress everyone and make them realize he is ready for one of the biggest rubs imaginable in today's wrestling.
    Xero
    Xero

Official Roman Reigns Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Roman Reigns Appreciation Thread

Post by Xero Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:36 pm

SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:48 pm

Xero wrote:

I'm crying. cheers
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Official Roman Reigns Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Roman Reigns wants fans to shut the hell up when it comes to Daniel Bryan

Post by Joe5150 Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:09 pm

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/roman-reigns-wwes-heir-apparent-just-cant-win-20150317#ixzz3UfLMzDxI

You shot back at the crowd last night. Is that something you're comfortable doing or have you been instructed to do that?

That's just an instinct thing. That's not something you learn in a warehouse or people can tell you. If you're a Daniel Bryan fan, I'm all for that. The more people Daniel Bryan will bring into arenas, the better. The more people I bring in, the better. But when I'm talkin', shut the hell up and let me talk.

It's hard to make this topic, I got some old wrestling promoter yelling something about 'entitled millennial's'....
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:12 pm

I mean he has a point.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:30 pm

He should be happy when people are doing things instead of there being dead silence.
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:42 am

Either Reigns is really letting people not liking him get under his skin or he is doing well setting up his heel turn.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:57 pm