WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

5 posters

WWE 'Greatest Rivalries' series thread

Joe5150
    Joe5150

WWE 'Greatest Rivalries' series thread Empty WWE 'Greatest Rivalries' series thread

Post by Joe5150 Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:29 pm

I know we have a WWE Network thread, but it's 19 pages as of this post and I think some shows deserve their own topics.

Austin vs McMahon 1st 2 'Greatest Rivalries' episodes on the Network ere pretty great.

I knew most of the stuff covered, but them actually going into detail of Austin in the end not thinking joining Vince & the Alliance was good TV, getting booked on RAW to face Brock, among other stuff and talking about 'lackluster creative moves' was unexpected and I like the shoot-style documentary they did, instead of it just being a 'kayfabe' show.

Really good stuff. Can't wait to see what feud/behind the scenes drama they cover next week. I'm liking this better than The Monday Night War show so far, because it's very little revisionist history. The problem is, they started with the most interesting and best feud in wrestling history, so it will really only go down from there.

Savage/Hogan will be good, Sting/Flair, and some ECW feuds will be good if they do them, but I don't see them topping Austin/Vince 2-part episode. Bret/Vince was already cover on The MNW show.

Amway's, watch 'Austin vs McMahon' episodes when you can, it's great stuff.
    SBR
    SBR

WWE 'Greatest Rivalries' series thread Empty Re: WWE 'Greatest Rivalries' series thread

Post by SBR Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:13 am

It's on my list after I catch up on Countdown. I've caught up on MNW and I have NO IDEA how they will have 8 more episodes. I'm already tired of it but I have to finish it.
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

WWE 'Greatest Rivalries' series thread Empty Re: WWE 'Greatest Rivalries' series thread

Post by CapitalTTruth Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:43 am

I like this series pretty well. I really hope they do some deep cuts with this series. I am interested in HBK vs Hart and HHH vs Rock, but I have seen those beaten to death. While Austin vs Vince is interesting, it has been done over and over.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:17 pm

SBR wrote:It's on my list after I catch up on Countdown. I've caught up on MNW and I have NO IDEA how they will have 8 more episodes. I'm already tired of it but I have to finish it.

Bro, here's my idea: Vince Russo episode.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:07 pm

Slayer wrote:
    SBR wrote:It's on my list after I catch up on Countdown. I've caught up on MNW and I have NO IDEA how they will have 8 more episodes. I'm already tired of it but I have to finish it.

We've been saying that since like episode 2.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:39 pm

JustSkiff wrote:
    Slayer wrote:

We've been saying that since like episode 2.

I'm waiting for it so hard.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:18 pm