WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

4 posters

Smackdown! moving back to Thursday

Joe5150
    Joe5150

Smackdown! moving back to Thursday Empty Smackdown! moving back to Thursday

Post by Joe5150 Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:47 pm

New post-NBC/Universal re-newal ad for SD! on the production trucks.

Smackdown! moving back to Thursday BuUOCoBIcAAJnrG

According to f4wonline.com, WWE officials have not commented on reports that Smackdown may move to Thursday nights at 8PM ET. SyFy has not released their fall schedule at this time, but there has been no denial from either side.

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/331234/Update-on-Reports-That-Smackdown-May-Move-to-Thursday.htm#wvmr6cVUVMH7kml3.99
    Xero
    Xero

Smackdown! moving back to Thursday Empty Re: Smackdown! moving back to Thursday

Post by Xero Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:07 pm

I still think it's hilarious how they have a wrestling show on SyFy.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:26 pm

Xero wrote:I still think it's hilarious how they have a wrestling show on SyFy.

I think I got over that in like 2007.

Also TNA is EXTRA dead now.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:31 pm

SBR wrote:

"We're moving back to saturday night at 10, because YOU demanded it!"
    Xero
    Xero

Post by Xero Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 pm

SBR wrote:

Well I haven't watched a full episode of Smackdown in probably over 10 years so I haven't had to adjust
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:01 pm

big dave wrote:The expected move of WWE Smackdown to Thursday nights looks to be official. While neither side has made an announcement, the Syfy TV schedule for Thursday, 10/2, from 8-10 p.m. lists Smackdown in the time slot, acting as the lead-in for Haven at 10 p.m.  Syfy had already announced the new date for Haven, the show featuring former WWE star Adam "Edge" Copeland.

Most in the company has talked openly about a move to Thursday when some of the tour buses were painted up several weeks back listing Smackdown on Thursday nights. The company's response at the time was that the move was under consideration but the painting of the buses was done prematurely. Another company source had said the move was expected with the 10/2 show.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:49 pm