WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+2
Stroke
RFSKannon
6 posters

Smackdown Spoilers for 2/14

RFSKannon
    RFSKannon

Smackdown Spoilers for 2/14 Empty Smackdown Spoilers for 2/14

Post by RFSKannon Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:02 pm

Report at Prowrestling.net from Tuesday's Smackdown TV taping in Ontario, California...

- In the main event, Antonio Cesaro beat WWE World Hvt. champion Randy Orton in a non-title match. Orton's record in the pre-Elimination Chamber gauntlet series dropped to 1-3.

- Jack Swagger became #1 contender to the Intercontinental Title held by Big E. Langston. Swgager beat Rey Mysterio, Mark Henry, and Kofi Kingston in a four-way #1 contender match.

- The Shield continued to be built up heading into a match against the Wyatts at the Chamber PPV. Shield beat Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, and Christian in a six-man tag match.

- In the advertised eight-man tag match, Rhodes Bros. & The Usos beat WWE tag champions New Age Outlaws & Ryback & Curtis Axel. The Usos pinned Road Dogg for the win, continuing to build up the Usos as Tag Title challengers.

- Darren Young and Titus O'Neil continued their post-Prime Time Players feud.
    Stroke
    Stroke

Smackdown Spoilers for 2/14 Empty Re: Smackdown Spoilers for 2/14

Post by Stroke Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:09 am

Really hope Swagger/Big E happens at EC. I'll be there and I'm hoping to get some Swaggie Time during the PPV.
    The PhenomenalBullyOne

Post by The PhenomenalBullyOne Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:41 am

So with the recent losses to the champ I guess the champ will retain the title at EC? Or Bryan will finally win it is my two guesses
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:54 am

Kane costs Bryan the match. Orton Retains.
    Stroke
    Stroke

Post by Stroke Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:35 am

Yup. I get the feeling that Orton looks weak entering, but Wyatt (Cena) and Kane (Bryan) help him retain. IF they are going with Reigns/HHH, then it'll be Kane/Bryan at WM.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:15 pm

Actually want to see Cesaro vs Orton, might DVR the show.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:20 pm

Caught last night's SmackDown after coming from work, around 4 AM. It was so good that I kept watching just one more segment until the entire show as over.

Cesaro beating Randy Orton clean in an excellent match was just one of many highlights, although that was the obvious focal point of the show.

The Shield had an excellent match with Daniel Bryan, Sheamus & Christian.

The 8-Man tag was a lot of fun with Goldust and the Usos flying all over the place.

That Fatal 4-Way was really good too. I really wanted to see what Mark Henry was going to do as well until Jack Swagger ruined it.

The other two segments were duds (Darren Young vs. Damien Sandow and The Miz vs. Fandango), but they at least served a purpose in continuing undercard feuds (Primetime Players breakup, Fandango & Summer Rae vs. Santino & Emma).

And they wisely cut an Eva Marie vs. Alicia Fox match from the show.

Overall, this was one of the best episodes of SmackDown in years.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:41 pm

Just finished SmackDown, God a two hour wrestling show never seemed better. Hope there are no rematches on Raw. Great show though, best I've seen in a long time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:22 pm