WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+3
TeeBeeKay
SBR
Spudz
7 posters

Preview of Kaz/Bad Influence Shoot Interview

Spudz
    Spudz

Preview of Kaz/Bad Influence Shoot Interview Empty Preview of Kaz/Bad Influence Shoot Interview

Post by Spudz Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:55 pm

Mostly same comments in first video but ffw to 1min in Daniels tell a story about being behind on pay during the holidays.

SBR
    SBR

Preview of Kaz/Bad Influence Shoot Interview Empty Re: Preview of Kaz/Bad Influence Shoot Interview

Post by SBR Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:36 pm

There is also a solo Daniels one.

Seems like they really went in on TNA and could be a good watch.
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Preview of Kaz/Bad Influence Shoot Interview Empty Re: Preview of Kaz/Bad Influence Shoot Interview

Post by TeeBeeKay Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:26 pm

It's 2014, it's crazy that RF doesn't have some kind of digital or streaming distribution, there is a decent chance I would pay to watch the Daniels shoot some night when I'm bored, but I'm not going to order a DVD
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:40 pm

That is 100% true. The only "shoot" interviews I have ever bought were the ones on the Joe v Punk ROH comp and the Kevin Steen one. But I really only bought them for the matches. But when I am eating dinner or lunch or just relaxing at the end of the day, you bet I would throw down $5 from time to time to watch one.... but I will never just buy one.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:47 pm

TeeBeeKay wrote:It's 2014, it's crazy that RF doesn't have some kind of digital or streaming distribution, there is a decent chance I would pay to watch the Daniels shoot some night when I'm bored, but I'm not going to order a DVD

http://www.rfvideonow.com/catalog.php
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:52 pm

yeah but they don't put anything up there swarles, they have a handful of old shoots and maybe one newish one, I think the newest one is Hero's from last year
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:07 pm

well, it will probably be on dailymotion a few days after it comes out. So there's that.
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:30 pm

I can never seem to find full shoots on DM

But getting back on topic kind of surprised at how candid Daniels looks in these, like I never took him as a guy who would really air his grievances, but good for him that he is
    WWF Attitude
    WWF Attitude

Post by WWF Attitude Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:03 pm

Kazarian's Russo impression, spot on.
    Stroke
    Stroke

Post by Stroke Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:03 pm

WWF Attitude wrote:Kazarian's Russo impression, spot on.

Bro.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:16 am