WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

3 posters

Pat Patterson Shocks The World By Coming Out as Gay

CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Pat Patterson Shocks The World By Coming Out as Gay Empty Pat Patterson Shocks The World By Coming Out as Gay

Post by CapitalTTruth Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:24 pm

... said no one after this announcement.

Good for him for finally officially coming out, but if you know who Pat Patterson is at this point, you probably know he is gay.
    SBR
    SBR

Pat Patterson Shocks The World By Coming Out as Gay Empty Re: Pat Patterson Shocks The World By Coming Out as Gay

Post by SBR Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:30 pm

I mean Legends House was taped like two years ago. But, I thought like he officially came out a while before that? Maybe I'm thinking wrong? Whatever good for Pat.
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Pat Patterson Shocks The World By Coming Out as Gay Empty Re: Pat Patterson Shocks The World By Coming Out as Gay

Post by CapitalTTruth Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:34 pm

I was just always under the impression that it was just KNOWN that he was gay. I didn't think he ever officially came out, but I never really paid much attention.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:42 pm

I just found an article from 2008 that lists Pat as openly gay. But whatever, I feel like everyone knew but this got WWE and the Network good publicity. They're on Deadspin and TMZ today, so good for everyone involved.
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:24 pm

Around the 1:17 mark. So even back in 1983, the locker room knew, so it wasn't going to stay much of a secret once the internet came to prominence. But, still, good for Pat, and some much needed good publicity for the E.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:07 am