WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

3 posters

Davey Richards talks BIG changes coming to TNA

Joe5150
    Joe5150

Davey Richards talks BIG changes coming to TNA Empty Davey Richards talks BIG changes coming to TNA

Post by Joe5150 Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:55 pm

@RichardsWesley
    Follow
    The landscape is changing in @IMPACTWRESTLING @TheEddieEdwards and myself are only the beginning. Stay tuned, BIG changes coming!
    #clearit
    contagioustruth

Davey Richards talks BIG changes coming to TNA Empty Re: Davey Richards talks BIG changes coming to TNA

Post by contagioustruth Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:08 am

Is this really talking about big changes? It's a tweet... a teaser at best. There's no detail whatsoever other than the implication that more new faces are going to show up, and that was inevitable after they culled the roster and cut touring expenses by heading back to Orlando.
    RFSKannon
    RFSKannon

Davey Richards talks BIG changes coming to TNA Empty Re: Davey Richards talks BIG changes coming to TNA

Post by RFSKannon Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:47 pm

All he was doing was hinting at the investor (MVP) coming in.
    contagioustruth

Post by contagioustruth Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:27 am

Yeah, but unless there's some real shake up, a new figurehead to play the Hulk Hogan "face authority figure" role isn't really a big change. I heard Hogan talk about taking TNA to the next level and everything over the last few years. I don't need a different guy giving me the same worked-shoot promos as if anything he's going to do on-screen is going to turn the company into a true competitor to WWE.

Now if they started dropping even the most subtle hints that CM Punk has all but signed a contract and is waiting for July to put pen to paper...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:47 pm