WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

4 posters

We Bought A PPV

dragondragon
    dragondragon

We Bought A PPV Empty We Bought A PPV

Post by dragondragon Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:18 pm

So, in case you didn't know (which honestly might be the strategy at this point) TNA is having Sacrifice on the 27th. And that is apparently the card.

http://www.tnasacrifice.com

Thoughts? Besides that, you can watch "Classic Sacrifice Matches" of which three guys on the list work for the company (Angle, Anderson, Hardy)

Initial reaction:
    -Willow stole Kobold's Gimmick, I hope TNA gets sponsored by s'mores pop tarts.
    - What the fuck is a "Committed" match? Strait-Jacket match? Ambulance match? Try and get someone committed to this feud match?
    -Tigre and Sanada should be fine
    -Gunner and Storm will have a weird finish, so that they can give away the ending to the feud for free the Thursday after the PPV
    -Bully and Roode will be the best match on the show
    -If Willow can beat Spud and Carter handicapped, why is Angle involved? Why does this match matter? What does it prove? They lost, when Hardy didn't have a partner
    -Young and Magnus ends with something Abyss related...

Comment below!
    SBR
    SBR

We Bought A PPV Empty Re: We Bought A PPV

Post by SBR Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:03 pm

So I just realized I have Yankee tickets for this Sunday and its AT EIGHT O'CLOCK AT NIGHT. Damn you ESPN. I was looking forward to hating this PPV live.
    dragondragon
    dragondragon

Post by dragondragon Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:53 pm

SBR wrote:So I just realized I have Yankee tickets for this Sunday and its AT EIGHT O'CLOCK AT NIGHT. Damn you ESPN. I was looking forward to hating this PPV live.

Pineda might show up to cost ey the belt due to a mysterious substance. Juuuust sayin
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:44 pm

SBR wrote:So I just realized I have Yankee tickets for this Sunday and its AT EIGHT O'CLOCK AT NIGHT. Damn you ESPN. I was looking forward to hating this PPV live.

How DARE you have something better to do!
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:14 pm

I'm more upset than anyone.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:10 pm

This is why I'll be at the Nats game at 1:35. Should give me plenty of time to be home for this ppv.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:48 pm