WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

4 posters

So I Bought UFC for PS4 on Amazon.

Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

So I Bought UFC for PS4 on Amazon. Empty So I Bought UFC for PS4 on Amazon.

Post by Swarles Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 pm

It was like $40. But this thread isn't even about that.

I ordered it on July 5th. Just got here today. I ordered a "used" copy from a vendor on amazon. I asked the guy what was up on Monday, and he replied and said "you will get it on the 19th or earlier". I said that seems like a long time, but OK.

Today I got a package from Walmart.com. Which was weird, because I didn't buy anything from Walmart.com. Inside the package is a brand new, sealed copy of UFC for PS4. This all seems....very strange. Like its cool that I got a new copy I guess, but something about this seems quasi-legal. The box is also a little damaged so i thought maybe this guy is getting deals on damaged stuff from Walmart or something, but in the package was a receipt for the game, saying he paid $59.99 for it.

So I paid him $40 for him to pay $60 to Wal-Mart. What do you guys think this guys scheme is? Stolen Wal-mart gift cards or something?
    WWF Attitude
    WWF Attitude

So I Bought UFC for PS4 on Amazon. Empty Re: So I Bought UFC for PS4 on Amazon.

Post by WWF Attitude Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:45 pm

more importantly, what do you think about the new game play?
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:50 pm

lol I'll tell you in a bit.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:31 pm

I don't know anything about your black market deals. But this is a good excuse to just watch this video a few more times.

Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:14 pm

well that was great.
    p0etryinm0tion
    p0etryinm0tion

Post by p0etryinm0tion Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:50 pm

Someone bought the UFC? That's officially a Guinesses world record.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:32 am