WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

2 posters

So after nearly 4 years of listening to colt's pahdcast...

Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

So after nearly 4 years of listening to colt's pahdcast... Empty So after nearly 4 years of listening to colt's pahdcast...

Post by Swarles Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:24 pm

I finally ordered some TWEAKED AUDIO EARBUDS. Hoping the ones with a mic will work well with the PS4. Don't let me down colt!
    SBR
    SBR

So after nearly 4 years of listening to colt's pahdcast... Empty Re: So after nearly 4 years of listening to colt's pahdcast...

Post by SBR Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:16 pm

Bump

Swarles are they good? I'm in the market for new headphones.

Also, just listened to the Buff podcast. Jesus Christ.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

So after nearly 4 years of listening to colt's pahdcast... Empty Re: So after nearly 4 years of listening to colt's pahdcast...

Post by Swarles Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:42 pm

I really only use them with my PS4, but they work well for that. They stick in my ears which is more than i can say about some ear buds. They are a bit over priced, but with the colt discount it's a fair deal.

Also the ones i got have a microphone, which is of better quality then i expected.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:33 am