WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+12
Slayer
Indy
PhenominalXX1
Grant
JustSkiff
The PhenomenalBullyOne
WhoBetta
Stroke
dragondragon
SBR
Swarles
Spudz
16 posters

Everyone gets a turn before the ship sinks?

SBR
    SBR

Everyone gets a turn before the ship sinks? - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone gets a turn before the ship sinks?

Post by SBR Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:40 am

There is zero cross over between Animal Planet and wrestling. People who watch Animal Planet aren't going to watch wrestling and people who watch wrestling aren't going to watch Animal Planet.
    RefChrist
    RefChrist

Everyone gets a turn before the ship sinks? - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone gets a turn before the ship sinks?

Post by RefChrist Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:09 pm

SBR wrote:There is zero cross over between Animal Planet and wrestling. People who watch Animal Planet aren't going to watch wrestling and people who watch wrestling aren't going to watch Animal Planet.

I guess I am unique, I watch. My kids watch a ton of Animal Planet and his show is hilarious.
    The PhenomenalBullyOne

Post by The PhenomenalBullyOne Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:12 pm

After watching Eric young match last night. His one match was better then Magnus title reign.
    Xero
    Xero

Post by Xero Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:21 pm

I'm fine with Eric Young as champion, I just hate how they're trying to cash in on the Daniel Bryan hype.
    dragondragon
    dragondragon

Post by dragondragon Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:59 pm

Xero wrote:I'm fine with Eric Young as champion, I just hate how they're trying to cash in on the Daniel Bryan hype.

And there was really no mincing words when Dixie came out and said that's what they were doing last night
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:45 pm

To be fair: I'm not defending Eric getting the belt 4days after Bryan with similar circumstances. I like that Eric gets a run, but the timing was horrible and stupid, they really should done it the week before or waited a month.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:13 am