WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+2
The PhenomenalBullyOne
Joe5150
6 posters

Kenny King returning due to popular demand

Joe5150
    Joe5150

Kenny King returning due to popular demand Empty Kenny King returning due to popular demand

Post by Joe5150 Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:38 pm

He posted on Twitter pretty much saying due to fans complaing that he has not been used since last year, that TNA is bringing him back. He's also using the hashtag #ReturnoftheKing

Never understood why he was taken of TV to begin with, I'm guessing maybe because he would move to Nashville or Florida & he stayed in Vegas, just a guess.
    The PhenomenalBullyOne

Kenny King returning due to popular demand Empty Re: Kenny King returning due to popular demand

Post by The PhenomenalBullyOne Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:06 pm

Book him VS Aries would be an awesome X Division series
    SBR
    SBR

Kenny King returning due to popular demand Empty Re: Kenny King returning due to popular demand

Post by SBR Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:10 am

Considering TNA has two X Division wrestlers it was shocking he was taken off TV.
    Stroke
    Stroke

Post by Stroke Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:20 am

I could get behind an Aries/King feud, mostly because there's nothing else for the Division to do. But I do think they could do some fun stuff.
    StylesClash
    StylesClash

Post by StylesClash Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:42 pm

Glad to have him back as the X-Division definitely needs some focus. Hopefully he'll be ready to go and they can bring in some good X-Division talent to spice up the division. They certainly need too
    Oblivious1
    Oblivious1

Post by Oblivious1 Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:25 am

Eh. I ain't got a problem with the guy whatsoever. And possibly, having him back on my TV (maybe) will get me to tune in (be it as background noise while im doing other shit or whatever) to Impact. However, I don't have confidence in TNA to properly utilize him. I'm hopeful, mind you. But hope and confidence are nowhere near the same.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:42 pm