WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+5
PhenominalXX1
Swarles
JustSkiff
RefChrist
Spudz
9 posters

Matt Hardy returning at NYC tapings

Spudz
    Spudz

Matt Hardy returning at NYC tapings Empty Matt Hardy returning at NYC tapings

Post by Spudz Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:01 pm

From impactwrestling.com

Matt and Jeff Hardy make up one of the most recognizable tag teams of all-time. Individually, they have climbed to the top of professional wrestling. Now, at the upcoming IMPACT tapings in New York City, the brothers will reunite!

ImpactWrestling.com has learned that TNA has come to terms with Matt Hardy to appear at IMPACT in New York City, which marks the first time that Matt has been inside a TNA ring in three years – this was also the last time a match featuring the Hardy’s was nationally televised.

Together, Matt and Jeff Hardy are one of the most decorated tag teams of all time and we are excited to see what the duo has planned for NYC!
    RefChrist
    RefChrist

Matt Hardy returning at NYC tapings Empty Re: Matt Hardy returning at NYC tapings

Post by RefChrist Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:11 pm

TNA RAIDS ROH'S ROSTER!!!! OMG!!!! LOL.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Matt Hardy returning at NYC tapings Empty Re: Matt Hardy returning at NYC tapings

Post by JustSkiff Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:56 pm

He's still scheduled to work the PPV, but that might be his last ROH match.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:02 pm

Hottest free agent in the biz.
    PhenominalXX1
    PhenominalXX1

Post by PhenominalXX1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:13 pm

somewhere Shannon Moore is hoping for one final payday
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:34 pm

I liked the Hardys when they were a full on tag team, but i never bought into or cared about them as singles stars. I don't get it. I know people love Jeff Hardy and some people at least believe there is interest in Matt Hardy, but can't for the life of me bring myself to care about them.
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:08 pm

Matt will kill TNA in catering costs, and be the final nail in the coffin for the company.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:45 pm

Matt will work under his OMEGA gimmick, Dildo. Willow & Dildo coming to TNA, Thursday nights this summer!
    dragondragon
    dragondragon

Post by dragondragon Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:09 pm

SBR wrote:Matt will work under his OMEGA gimmick, Dildo. Willow & Dildo coming to TNA, Thursday nights this summer!

With his finisher the penetrator?

He's gonna be Willows bram and the hardys will team up to face Magnus and bram.

Calling it now

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:55 am