WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+19
Swarles
Slayer
Joe5150
danhere
RFSKannon
2kNikk
GolfClubNinja
Stroke
Spudz
dragondragon
Grant
JustSkiff
Vipes
WhoBetta
SBR
CapitalTTruth
Xero
WWF Attitude
Indy
23 posters

The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

GolfClubNinja
    GolfClubNinja

The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

Post by GolfClubNinja Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:54 pm

Swarles wrote:

Documentary about Kenny Omega's life in Japan.

This was great.

also, Ibushi's Ultimate move made me cringe
    Xero
    Xero

The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

Post by Xero Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:14 pm

Xero
    Xero

Post by Xero Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:15 pm

WWF Attitude
    WWF Attitude

Post by WWF Attitude Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:24 pm

PhenominalXX1
    PhenominalXX1

Post by PhenominalXX1 Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:53 pm

too lazy to check if posted already
    Xero
    Xero

Post by Xero Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:39 pm

The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 12 ChampsBFG2015
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:34 pm

i guess this is a good place for this. emma has a youtube cooking show. wrestling in 2015 is so weird.

SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:52 pm

On a scale of Robert Irvine to Hydra she is a solid Xavier Woods
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:29 am

Seriously, what the fuck?
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:42 pm

wwe wants "network and chill" to become a thing.
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:13 pm

"Bro, ya gotta give the kids sex. Sex sells, bro. This PG stuff ain't cuttin' it. We start with bugs, next month it's a couple of lions bangin' at the zoo. By Summerslam, we bring back the Live Sex Celebration. Bro, it'll be huge."
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:18 pm

THAT SURE IS TWO BUGS FUCKING
    WWF Attitude
    WWF Attitude

Post by WWF Attitude Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:48 pm

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0609/612499/woman-pulls-gun-on-wrestler-at-indy-show/

It's apparently still real to some, dammit.

Patricia Anne Crowe, 59, was arrested this past Saturday on charges of aggravated assault and reckless conduct after holding independent wrestler Paul Lee at gunpoint at an AWF show in Ringgold, GA.

The ruckus started when Lee tied another wrestler in the ropes and was hitting him with a chair. Crowe then ran to the ring with a knife to try and help the wrestler escape.

"She was reaching through the ring, cutting him loose," Lee told WRCB.

Lee told her to "sit her toothless self down," at which point Crowe drew a 38-caliber handgun at Lee and his manager.

"Ms. Crowe did indeed pull the gun on Mr. Lee because of the way he'd talked to her," police Cpl. Chris Faulk told The Catoosa County News. "She said, 'he was talking mean to me, and I got mad. I guess I just let my temper get the best of me and I pulled my pistol on him'."

It's apparently still real to some, dammit.

Patricia Anne Crowe, 59, was arrested this past Saturday on charges of aggravated assault and reckless conduct after holding independent wrestler Paul Lee at gunpoint at an AWF show in Ringgold, GA.

The ruckus started when Lee tied another wrestler in the ropes and was hitting him with a chair. Crowe then ran to the ring with a knife to try and help the wrestler escape.

"She was reaching through the ring, cutting him loose," Lee told WRCB.

Lee told her to "sit her toothless self down," at which point Crowe drew a 38-caliber handgun at Lee and his manager.

"Ms. Crowe did indeed pull the gun on Mr. Lee because of the way he'd talked to her," police Cpl. Chris Faulk told The Catoosa County News. "She said, 'he was talking mean to me, and I got mad. I guess I just let my temper get the best of me and I pulled my pistol on him'."

SEE ALSO
    NYPD Apparently Gets Lots Of Calls Over Vince McMahon 'Arrest'
    Lee was able to take the weapon and hold Crowe until police arrived. Crowe was arrested and released from the Catoosa County Jail on Monday after posting a $4,000 bond.

"The sheriff's office called me to let me know they let her out Monday on a $4,000 bond," Lee told The Catoosa County News. "I think it should have been a higher bond than that. She pulled a gun on me in front of kids and everything….it was just crazy."

Lee said that additional security will be added to the arena, including installing metal detectors at the entrances.

Crowe has been banned from all future AWF wrestling events.

The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 12 Nature%20boy%203
    WWF Attitude
    WWF Attitude

Post by WWF Attitude Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:20 am

Zandig buries DJ Hyde alive!

JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:49 pm

As reported on TIR!
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:57 pm

RIP DJ Hyde
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:29 pm

Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Renee with some next level trying not to laugh skills.
    2kNikk
    2kNikk

Post by 2kNikk Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:30 pm

The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 12 CnxkbAeVIAADv5B

Cesaro 50 lbs bigger and gained 8 extra title runs
    CrossroadTG
    CrossroadTG

Post by CrossroadTG Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:55 am

He also apparently debuted 17 years ago.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:10 pm

Cesaro was my favorite member of the corporate ministry.
    WWF Attitude
    WWF Attitude

Post by WWF Attitude Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:11 pm

The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 12 $_1

The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 12 $_3
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:39 am

cesaro gives 0 fucks
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:52 pm

I like how they turned it around like it wasn't a shoot on how dumb the McMahon stuff is.
    WWF Attitude
    WWF Attitude

Post by WWF Attitude Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:38 pm

THE MIDNIGHT EXPRESS vs WEE WILLIE WILKINS & PHIL BROWN

Match starts at 8:23

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:58 pm