WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

5 posters

Keiji Pro Wrestling Z

Abachalypse
    Abachalypse

Keiji Pro Wrestling Z Empty Keiji Pro Wrestling Z

Post by Abachalypse Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:44 pm

I figured I would share my vision of what I would have done had I had the time the last time we restarted, even though it was led to its predictable demise:

Promotion Name: KPW-Z (Keiji Pro Wrestling Z)

*The year is 2014 and Keiji Mutoh has lost his shit and now believes he is actually a demon, much like his gimmick. He also believes the world is going to end, and the Japanese translation for the word apocalypse is "Keiji" -- hence the name -- The Z represents the last letter of the English alphabet, as well as it's super hip and extreme. The idea of this promotion is to appease the Gods to prevent the coming apocalypse, and this, of course, can only be done through professional wrestling*

STAFF
    Keiji Mutoh -- Offers Wrestling to the Gods/President
    Joey Styles & a Hello Kitty doll -- Announce team of the Gods.
    Danshoku Dino -- Backstage Reporter

Musical Ambassadors -- *Keiji believes that the Gods can be swayed by music, and has picked two god-like bands to appease them. They only make appearances when a crucial decision must be made regarding a match or angle. They will come out, perform a song, and then decide the fate of one or more persons. The following are the two musical ambassadors --

-BABYMETAL
    -MAXIMUM THE HORMONE

TITLES:

-- They are referred to as "temples" as Keiji has deemed the holder to the keys of said temple relevant to please the God's interests --

-Amaterasu Temple - This is the main championship of the company, and also the main Japanese goddess.
    -Rajin Temple - God of Thunder & Lightning, otherwise known as the tag titles.
    -Fujin Temple - God of Wind -- equivalent to a Cruiserweight/X-Division/secondary championship. NOTE: Keiji will come out and sometimes decide there is NO WINNER, even if there is a winner in this division based on if workrate was good enough.
    -Hachiman Temple - God of War -- Hardcore title - self explanatory.

There's more ideas, but no reason to really put all of them down, but you get the gist. The day, if ever, this reboots. This is what you have to look forward to.
    Xero
    Xero

Keiji Pro Wrestling Z Empty Re: Keiji Pro Wrestling Z

Post by Xero Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:03 pm

Keiji Pro Wrestling Z W1yq1m
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:20 pm

So business as usual for a bach fed then.
    Stroke
    Stroke

Post by Stroke Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:49 am

Xero wrote:Keiji Pro Wrestling Z W1yq1m
    dragondragon
    dragondragon

Post by dragondragon Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:50 pm

Joey Styles and a hello kitty doll?

Sold.
    Abachalypse
    Abachalypse

Post by Abachalypse Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:27 pm

See? Someone appreciates the awkward genius...not that it'll ever happen, but fuck help all of you if this thing ever restarts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:57 pm