WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+2
Stroke
Joe5150
6 posters

The Wolves TNA debut and there's a new TNA Investor/Owner

Joe5150
    Joe5150

The Wolves TNA debut and there's a new TNA Investor/Owner  Empty The Wolves TNA debut and there's a new TNA Investor/Owner

Post by Joe5150 Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:20 pm

Who do you think is the new Co-owner of TNA? Was Jeff Jarrett leaving a work? Is it Billy Coragan?
    Stroke
    Stroke

The Wolves TNA debut and there's a new TNA Investor/Owner  Empty Re: The Wolves TNA debut and there's a new TNA Investor/Owner

Post by Stroke Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:33 pm

It's Sting.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

The Wolves TNA debut and there's a new TNA Investor/Owner  Empty Re: The Wolves TNA debut and there's a new TNA Investor/Owner

Post by Swarles Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:02 pm

Dixie's fake reading was top notch.
    Spudz
    Spudz

Post by Spudz Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:06 am

Ethan Carter II
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:37 am

You'd think Dixie would know if someone was investing in her company.
    contagioustruth

Post by contagioustruth Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:33 am

I love their cheap non-explanation at the beginning of the following week where the lawyer guy indicated that he quietly acquired large portions of shares as if TNA is publicly traded.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:30 pm

contagioustruth wrote:I love their cheap non-explanation at the beginning of the following week where the lawyer guy indicated that he quietly acquired large portions of shares as if TNA is publicly traded.

When Mick Foley was an authority figure wasn't he the "stockholder"? Or something?
    contagioustruth

Post by contagioustruth Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:00 am

SBR wrote:
    contagioustruth wrote:I love their cheap non-explanation at the beginning of the following week where the lawyer guy indicated that he quietly acquired large portions of shares as if TNA is publicly traded.

When Mick Foley was an authority figure wasn't he the "stockholder"? Or something?

I remembered the reference, but I had to look it up... he was the "Executive Shareholder", then later the "Network Consultant". Any corporation can have shareholders without being publicly traded; they're just the respective owners of such corporation.

TNA is actually a registered as a Limited Liability Company, not a corporation-- as far as I am aware-- and even if they were a corporation, without being publicly traded there is zero chance someone could buy up a portion of the company without the other owners figuring it out very quickly.

I'm going to stop now, because I'm getting way too technical with something that's expected to make as much sense as Abyss getting away with hitting a referee with a Shock Treatment...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:22 pm