WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+16
Xero
Slayer
p0etryinm0tion
GolfClubNinja
Spudz
dragondragon
SBR
RefChrist
TeeBeeKay
Vipes
Stroke
RFSKannon
phoynexz
CapitalTTruth
The PhenomenalBullyOne
Joe5150
20 posters

Major debut probably not teased for next Monday *Spoilers*

Joe5150
    Joe5150

Major debut probably not teased for next Monday *Spoilers* Empty Major debut probably not teased for next Monday *Spoilers*

Post by Joe5150 Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Sting made two rare tweets today, one with next mondays date and one with a very dark picture of his face.
    The PhenomenalBullyOne

Major debut probably not teased for next Monday *Spoilers* Empty Re: Major debut probably not teased for next Monday *Spoilers*

Post by The PhenomenalBullyOne Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:43 pm

A day after my birthday. Should a big debut like this be wasted on Raw or saved for a PPV. A nice twist right off the bat would be that Sting is the Plan B Triple H has been talking about.
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Major debut probably not teased for next Monday *Spoilers* Empty Re: Major debut probably not teased for next Monday *Spoilers*

Post by CapitalTTruth Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:14 pm

Believe it.... when.... I see it.
    phoynexz

Post by phoynexz Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:47 pm

And by very dark picture, you mean a dark 3d rendering of his face.
    RFSKannon
    RFSKannon

Post by RFSKannon Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:52 pm

It's for the 2K15 game in all likely hood.
    Stroke
    Stroke

Post by Stroke Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:10 am

RFSKannon wrote:It's for the 2K15 game in all likely hood.

My guess too. I saw Honky Tonk Man had a similar tweet.
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:33 am

Oh I hope it's just for the game, and people get all worked up and wait all night on Raw for Sting to show up. The anger and crying throughout the internet will be wonderful.
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:33 am

No way you guys this is gonna change everything, Sting and HTM are going to join Roman Reigns and form the New Shield... NEW BOOM PERIOD
    RefChrist
    RefChrist

Post by RefChrist Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:59 pm

Stroke wrote:
    RFSKannon wrote:It's for the 2K15 game in all likely hood.

My guess too. I saw Honky Tonk Man had a similar tweet.

Sid as well
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:05 pm

#teamretiredSting #dontcomeback #hesgonnacomeback
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:08 am

Don't edit my fucking posts. I hate that.

EDIT: It was inaccurate. Also, I don't care.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:42 pm

Meltz said in his latest update that Sting has not signed but there will be something on Raw tonight.
    dragondragon
    dragondragon

Post by dragondragon Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:51 pm

Sting comes back for one more match against THE UNDERTAKER

in WWE 2k15
    Stroke
    Stroke

Post by Stroke Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:37 pm

Commercial just showed on Raw. Sting in 2k15.
    Spudz
    Spudz

Post by Spudz Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:40 pm

The PhenomenalBullyOne

Post by The PhenomenalBullyOne Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:30 am

If he shows up on Raw ever I can't wait for the typical where has Sting been since 2001 comment by one of the announcers.
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:27 am

Yeah we all know he's been selling split levels in California since 2001
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:51 am

Sting is CM Punking us all by not signing that contract. He is doing the one little thing (that is incidentally NOT DOING ANYTHING) that ensures everyone pays attention to him FOREVER.

RefChrist
    RefChrist

Post by RefChrist Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:52 pm

So he sold part of his soul??? LOL
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:02 pm

Only part so far..... He still hasn't set foot in a WWE ring, so you still have that.
    The PhenomenalBullyOne

Post by The PhenomenalBullyOne Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:27 pm

CapitalTTruth wrote:Only part so far..... He still hasn't set foot in a WWE ring, so you still have that.

I'd be happy if he never sets foot inside a WWE Ring for anything. They can do all the shirts and DVDS and games and figures and anything else they want with him but no in ring.
    GolfClubNinja
    GolfClubNinja

Post by GolfClubNinja Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:31 pm

The PhenomenalBullyOne wrote:
    CapitalTTruth wrote:Only part so far..... He still hasn't set foot in a WWE ring, so you still have that.

I'd be happy if he never sets foot inside a WWE Ring for anything. They can do all the shirts and DVDS and games and figures and anything else they want with him but no in ring.

why?
    The PhenomenalBullyOne

Post by The PhenomenalBullyOne Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:11 am

GolfClubNinja wrote:

why?

Because he's been really the only name from the past who didn't have to go to WWE to make it big and make a name for himself. He's been loyal to pretty much both WCW and TNA when he was there. So I am sure he won't be a wrestler there in wwe just a legends deal.
    phoynexz

Post by phoynexz Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:14 am

GolfClubNinja wrote:

why?

Because he's been really the only name from the past who didn't have to go to WWE to make it big and make a name for himself. He's been loyal to pretty much both WCW and TNA when he was there. So I am sure he won't be a wrestler there in wwe just a legends deal.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/wwe-sting-confirms-would-love-3866768

And now your world comes crashing down and it hurts inside.
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:12 am

I expect him int he ring for at least promos and some kind of on air role, if not one more match (if not a short run). That is, if he ever SIGNS THE DAMN CONTRACT.

None of it bothers me but I know some people are deeply and emotionally tied to Sting being the anti-E

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:14 pm