WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

3 posters

Stardom Thread

TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Stardom Thread Empty Stardom Thread

Post by TeeBeeKay Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:16 pm

Does anyone watch stardom? Thinking about giving it a shot because of this promo

https://twitter.com/gabrielenguard/status/737964670779199488

seems like something I'd be into

If so any matches, shows, etc I should start with, I see they have a youtube subscription
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Stardom Thread Empty Re: Stardom Thread

Post by JustSkiff Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:33 pm

I watch shows from time to time.

The most recent show I watched was Stardom Goddesses Of Stardom (11/8/15), and it had a pretty good tag tournament.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:52 am

I remember Stardom doing a couple of US shows in some suburbs just outside of LA last fall. In hindsight, I'm disappointed that I didn't go because they were in towns very close to where I live, and tickets to the shows were rather cheap.

I didn't really know any of the Japanese talent, but they were also utilizing some US talent like Santana Garrett, Cheerleader Melissa, and Thunder Rosa (Kobra Moon from Lucha Underground). Shayna Baszler and Melina even had special attraction matches on separate nights.

From what I recall, reps were from LU were also there including referee Marty Elias and head writer/executive producer Chris DeJoseph. Coincidentally, three of Stardom's top Japanese wrestlers also made a trip to the Temple a couple of months ago.
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:06 pm

Just watched the Toni Storm v Io Shirai match from this past weekend and it was great, Toni Storm is absolutely incredible for her experience level and she is going to be a big big star one day, if I was WWE I would get her in immediately
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:55 pm

I'm trying to figure out why Dave hasn't brought her over for a SHIMMER weekend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content