WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

4 posters

Wrestling Revolution 3D: Random events in your singles or booking career

Joe5150
    Joe5150

Wrestling Revolution 3D: Random events in your singles or booking career Empty Wrestling Revolution 3D: Random events in your singles or booking career

Post by Joe5150 Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:06 am

Haven't played in a bit, bored, started continue playing on my phone. Doing a Booking Career with Vince being the head booker of Super Luchas under the ownership of Eric Bischoff(Vince got fired or quit rival promotions).

Well, I was doing a random mid-card PPV match between Eddie Guerrero & Giant Gonzales . 40 seconds into the Hardcore match, Eddie hit Giant with a chair and his meter went from full health to zero, Eddie did one more move, the match was over. Weird. Well, the post match news announced he passed from the injuries. He was 40. Last show Konnan was stabbed to death backstage. Your career's?
    Stroke
    Stroke

Wrestling Revolution 3D: Random events in your singles or booking career Empty Re: Wrestling Revolution 3D: Random events in your singles or booking career

Post by Stroke Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:10 am

This obviously isn't me, but this three-part series is 10+ hours of hilarious, solid gold. Without a doubt one of my favorite NewLegacyInc things ever.
    RFSKannon
    RFSKannon

Wrestling Revolution 3D: Random events in your singles or booking career Empty Re: Wrestling Revolution 3D: Random events in your singles or booking career

Post by RFSKannon Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:56 pm

Stroke wrote:

This obviously isn't me, but this three-part series is 10+ hours of hilarious, solid gold. Without a doubt one of my favorite NewLegacyInc things ever.

It truly is and that ending. Perfect.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:06 pm

Finished this series. My God that was amazing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:40 am