WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+8
CapitalTTruth
SBR
Xero
Joe5150
Slayer
WWF Attitude
Swarles
TeeBeeKay
12 posters

Punk Speaks

TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Punk Speaks Empty Punk Speaks

Post by TeeBeeKay Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:42 am

Check out Cabana's AOW for a close to 2 hour podcast with Punk as he tells his side of the story, really fascinating stuff obviously
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Punk Speaks Empty Re: Punk Speaks

Post by Swarles Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:35 am

Punk broke the pahdcast. Can't download it on my phone with my podcast app, and it's on stitcher but won't play. I'd assume Colt's server has crashed.
    WWF Attitude
    WWF Attitude

Post by WWF Attitude Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:52 am

Listened to it early this morning/last night.

Some of complaints/observations about his treatment by WWE make 100% sense from not only a wrestling standpoint but also from the point of view of a decent human being. The story he relays about the doctors ignoring his medical problems because "you have to work tonight" is bonkers.

The only thing I think he was off about was his request to have sponsors on his shorts like they do in MMA. It's weird enough when Brock wears his Jimmy Johns shorts. I can't imagine a whole WWE roster of people doing it while still being good guys and bad guys.

The story of how he was fired would only seem more "only in wrestling" if a cobra popped out of the letter and attacked him while Jake Roberts out the boots to him.

Also it became clear that they were trying to keep the WM main event spot as their only dangling carrot to keep him around as long as possible. It still seems strange that Cena vs Punk didn't Main Event Mania.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:04 pm

I haven't listened to this either yet, but the notion that Punk believes Brock, Taker, Cena, and The Rock shouldn't have made more than him at WM 29 is just delusional.

Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:09 pm

For those having trouble listening to a stream, it was posted on YouTube:

Here's a summary:

CM Punk was a guest on Colt Cabana’s “Art of Wrestling” podcast and went into detail about why he left WWE. The podcast is available at ColtCabana.com. Highlights of the appearance are below, but note that Punk went into extreme detail in describing his departure from WWE and everything that happened, so it’s well worth listening to.

– Punk said that he never quit WWE, but that he was fired. Punk left WWE in January. A few weeks after that, Vince McMahon informed him via text that he was suspended for two months. After the suspension ended, nobody from WWE ever contacted him. Punk eventually reached out to WWE about royalties he felt were owed to him, and said WWE gave him the run-around before eventually sending him termination papers. The papers said he was fired due to breaching his contract on his wedding day, so he was officially fired in June 2014. WWE decided to use his wedding in June 2014 as the reason for the breach, not his hiatus in January. Punk said WWE had taken things “too fucking far.”

– Regarding why he left WWE in January, he said it was due to his health. Punk said that during his final months in WWE, he worked with broken ribs, a concussion, and injured knees. Punk said he felt so sick during WWE’s November 2013 European tour that he was throwing up and dry heaving after every match he worked. Punk said WWE doctors kept giving him antibiotics and said they caused him to literally poop himself in the ring during a match he worked on Smackdown. Punk said it was the most sick he had ever felt in his life.

– Punk said he suffered a concussion during his match at the Royal Rumble but continued to work it anyway. He passed WWE’s concussion test the next day, saying that was “bullshit.” Punk told WWE to just admit he had a concussion, but they wanted him to do more tests. Punk said he told WWE to help him and finally went to Vince McMahon and Triple H directly, telling them he’s going home.

– Punk went off on Triple H, saying he ruined his momentum in 2011 and that he told Vince McMahon that Triple H was stifling his creativity. He also said he told Vince that they were screwing up by not putting Daniel Bryan in the WrestleMania main event and that they were going to pass him by.

– Punk went off on a WWE doctor named Chris Amann (we posted more info on Dr. Amann here). Punk says he found a lump on his back, which Amann said was just a fat deposit. Punk asked Amann to cut it out several times but Amann refused. The lump got bigger and turned purple and painful. Punk told Amann again before the Royal Rumble to cut it out, but Amann refused, saying Punk had to wrestle. After the match, Punk again told him to cut it out but Amann said if he did, he’d have to put Punk on antibiotics. After Punk left, he went to another doctor that AJ Lee found for him, and that doctor diagnosed the lump as a MERSA staph infection and immediately drained puss out of it. Punk said the doctor was stunned that he had been wrestling with the infection for months, and said Punk “should be dead.” Punk blasted WWE for misdiagnosing and ignoring his infection which he worked with for months.

– Punk blasted WWE for bringing him back so soon after injuries, saying WWE told him after multiple surgeries that he was being brought back right away. He said he sometimes wished for injuries and surgery just because he hoped it would give him some time off, but that WWE would just bring him right back despite injuries/surgeries.

– Punk said his WWE career was a failure since he never headlined WrestleMania. Punk said Vince McMahon was an “out of touch old man” and that he’d constantly hear how he wasn’t a draw, but that he’d always shove that down everyone’s throats. Punk said he worked the best match at WrestleMania 29 but knew he didn’t get as much money as John Cena, The Rock, Triple H, Undertaker, and Brock Lesnar got.

– Punk told a story about how Vince McMahon would often take his ideas and give them to other wrestlers. One example he gave was that he told Vince that he wanted to walk Chael Sonnen to the Octagon for his UFC fight in Chicago, but that Vince said no because he considered MMA “barbaric.” Weeks later, Triple H walked Floyd Mayweather to the ring before one of his boxing fights.

– He also said that at one point, he was being approached by major companies regarding sponsorships. He said he had a “big money” deal on the table and met with Vince about it and told Vince that it’d be good for business and draw new people to the product, but that Vince vetoed it right away, saying it would upset WWE’s TV sponsors as well as the other wrestlers. A year later, Punk said, Brock Lesnar had sponsors.

– Punk said he never held WWE up for money and did not walk out in the middle of a storyline, saying he left after being chokeslammed by Kane. He said he was frustrated by getting less and less money but that he went home due to his health and sanity. He also said he asked how WWE’s pay scale would change with the WWE Network but nobody ever would give him any answers.

– Punk said he hired a “vicious” lawyer to go after WWE, and got everything he wanted “and more.” He said he can’t talk about the specifics of the settlement, but that he got everything he wanted. He said WWE was scared that Punk would go to court over the independent contractor issue and ruin their way of business.

– Punk said he will never, ever have a working relationship with WWE again.

– Punk attacked WWE’s independent contractor setup and said if they really cared about the well-being of the wrestlers, they’d let the wrestlers form a union like the player unions in the NFL, NBA, etc. He said WWE’s concussion tests, for example, are self-serving and not in the interest of the wrestlers.

– Punk said he was supposed to star in 12 Rounds 2 but that when he told Triple H that the movie’s shooting dates overlapped with WWE’s European tour, Triple H announced the next day that Randy Orton would star in the movie.

– Punk said Triple H thinks he is a “piece of shit.”

– Punk called Ryback a “steroid guy” and said that wrestling him took 20 years off his life, resulted in broken ribs, and other injuries.

– Punk said WWE was worried he’d go to TNA, but that his lawyer told WWE that Punk despised wrestling now and would never wrestle again.
    Xero
    Xero

Post by Xero Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:12 pm

Punk is entitled to feeling disillusioned over the company he works for as we all do at times; however, I would have a lot more respect for him if he honored his commitments. If he were to simply chose not to re-sign when his contract came up, I wouldn't have any issues with his decision to leave WWE and possibly would've applauded him for it. I still think, however, that regardless of how he feels he was treated by WWE, he owes a lot more to the company than he's childishly unwilling to admit

Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:41 pm

Xero wrote:Punk is entitled to feeling disillusioned over the company he works for as we all do at times; however, I would have a lot more respect for him if he honored his commitments.  If he were to simply chose not to re-sign when his contract came up, I wouldn't have any issues with his decision to leave WWE and possibly would've applauded him for it. I still think, however, that regardless of how he feels he was treated by WWE, he owes a lot more to the company than he's childishly unwilling to admit

The guy was injured and a non-WWE paid Doctor said he should be 'dead'. He made the company millions & they underpaid him. What the fuck did he owe them? WWE was making him wrestle injured and concussed.
    Xero
    Xero

Post by Xero Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:02 pm

The guy was injured and a non-WWE paid Doctor said he should be 'dead'. He made the company millions & they underpaid him. What the fuck did he owe them? WWE was making him wrestle injured and concussed.

First of all, we don't know 100% of the facts. We're only getting Punk's side of the story here, but even if 100% true, wrestling is a rough business. I doubt he would've been much better off wrestling for TNA or the indies in terms of his well being. It sounds like a lot of his complaints about injuries could be said for the wrestling business as a whole. I also don't believe CM Punk was treated much more negatively than the majority of the roster

Among other things, the fact that he became as big as he did set him for life monetarily, allowed him to opportunity to meet his wife, and gave him the credibility necessary for people to even give two cents about his grievances. There's no question that he had a lot to complain about in his time with the WWE, but his bitterness towards the company is coloring his perception. I'm hard pressed to believe things were as dire as the picture he paints.

SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:49 pm

I haven't listened to it yet but going into listening I truly believe there is fault on both sides. I'll see if this podcast makes me change my mind.
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:07 am

Xero wrote:

First of all, we don't know 100% of the facts.  We're only getting Punk's side of the story here, but even if 100% true, wrestling is a rough business.  I doubt he would've been much better off wrestling for TNA or the indies in terms of his well being.  It sounds like a lot of his complaints about injuries could be said for the wrestling business as a whole.  I also don't believe CM Punk was treated much more negatively than the majority of the roster

Among other things, the fact that he became as big as he did set him for life monetarily, allowed him to opportunity to meet his wife, and gave him the credibility necessary for people to even give two cents about his grievances.  There's no question that he had a lot to complain about in his time with the WWE, but his bitterness towards the company is coloring his perception.  I'm hard pressed to believe things were as dire as the picture he paints.

Well, I listened to the whole thing and it really seems he was not lying. He gave very detailed accounts of stuff that happened. It has nothing to do with being 'better off in TNA or the indies'. Noboday said that, hell Punk even said that he will never work for TNA. The problem is, WWE would not give him time off when he was injured & very sick & give him enough time to recover from surgeries. The WWE Doctor ignored a staff infection that should have killed Punk, an infection he didn't know how bad or what it was until a week after he left was told by AJ's doctor. WWE's doctor purposely neglected properly treating it because WWE wanted Punk to not miss shows. I don't see why the hell he would lie about that. The dude literally almost died.

He straight up admits he is bitter, but the biggest reason is the they fucking fired him on his WEDDING DAY and tried not to pay him his royalty checks. If that didn't happen, he probably would be open to some day returning to the company.

WWE has a long history of scummy things and the shit Punk talked about, literally sounds very similar to other countless stuff written about(in dirt sheets) or said by other wrestlers in shoots, etc.

He's not going back to WWE, he clearly said that. Doesn't sound like he's going back to wrestling at all. I don't see any reason for him to make any of this up and how detailed he goes into stuff if you actually listen to the discussion, I just don't see him lying. He doesn't gain anything from lying.
    Xero
    Xero

Post by Xero Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:06 am

Joe5150 wrote:
    Well, I listened to the whole thing and it really seems he was not lying. He gave very detailed accounts of stuff that happened. It has nothing to do with being 'better off in TNA or the indies'. Noboday said that, hell Punk even said that he will never work for TNA. The problem is, WWE would not give him time off when he was injured & very sick & give him enough time to recover from surgeries. The WWE Doctor ignored a staff infection that should have killed Punk, an infection he didn't know how bad or what it was until a week after he left was told by AJ's doctor. WWE's doctor purposely neglected properly treating it because WWE wanted Punk to not miss shows. I don't see why the hell he would lie about that. The dude literally almost died.  

He straight up admits he is bitter, but the biggest reason is the they fucking fired him on his WEDDING DAY and tried not to pay him his royalty checks. If that didn't happen, he probably would be open to some day returning to the company.

WWE has a long history of scummy things and the shit Punk talked about, literally sounds very similar to other countless stuff written about(in dirt sheets) or said by other wrestlers in shoots, etc.

He's not going back to WWE, he clearly said that. Doesn't sound like he's going back to wrestling at all. I don't see any reason for him to make any of this up and how detailed he goes into stuff if you actually listen to the discussion, I just don't see him lying. He doesn't gain anything from lying.

I never accused him of lying.  What I'm saying is that the impressions we're getting from these events are colored by his own negativity.  This can mean one of two things.  We aren't being told the whole story or we're being told the whole story through anti-WWE eyes.

I listened to a bit of that podcast, and it's a LOT of bashing the company because either they didn't pay him as much as he thought he was worth or because he didn't get his way with creative.

Even the comments about working hard as the champion and visiting kids for Make a Wish just seemed hilariously motivated by his desire to one up John Cena.

The whole comment about WWE being creatively stifling was entirely motivated by Vince not letting Punk put advertisements on his pants.

Listening to this podcast, It's easy to see why Punk never quite gelled with corporate WWE.  He's a hell of a talent, but his abilities seem to come along with a massively inflated sense of self worth, and he flat out seems like he would be a nightmare to work with on a professional level.  

In regards to those allegations, I believe if we're being honest with ourselves. Most of us have echoed similar sentiments regarding the WWE in the past.  Vince McMahon is old.  Adults generally become more out of touch with age.  Those in creative who are not Vince were either the same guys around wrestling in its boom period or Hollywood writers who know nothing about wrestling.  From a creative standpoint, the company is in dire need of fresh perspective on the wrestling product.

On the subject of how he was treated physically, those are some fairly damning allegations that could land WWE in some hot water if they catch on.  A part of me though feels that this is just pro wrestling as a whole, and at least in the United States, WWE is the best place a wrestler can be in terms of quality of life.  Still, people have been saying for years drug tests are a sham, wrestlers are on steroids, etc.  Whether anything will ever come of that is anyone's guess, but as a whole, more should probably be done to ensure the future health of talent.

Now none of this changes the fact that Punk failed to show up for work.  Dissatisfied or not, you fail to show up for work, you should be fired.  If I were Vince, I probably would've pulled the trigger a lot sooner.  I don't really blame them for withholding royalties.  If there was reason to believe at the time that it was within their power to do so, I feel like that's a logical move to make.

For me, CM Punk did himself no favors by carrying himself like and entitled dick throughout his entire WWE tenure; however, I'm not sure if he's intentionally a dick or just extremely motivated to a fault.

That said, if the allegations against WWE are true, it's easy to sympathize with Punk's desire to leave the company. I would've likely done the same; however, I would've saved myself this whole ugly mess by finishing out my current contract.

CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:53 pm

I am not sure we really learned a lot in terms of the grand scheme of things here. We obviously got some details and a few antidotes from Punk, but they more or less confirmed the general speculations that were already circulating. Here is what I took away from the interview - which I quite enjoyed by the way.

- Punk was way more hung up on the WM main event thing than he wanted to initially admit and that was a much bigger part of why he left than he still outwardly admits. He justified his reasons for caring so much pretty well to be honest, but as much as he returned to it, it was just clear to me that going on last at WM was probably THE biggest thing. It was almost like it came to represent all the other junk he was dealing with.

- It confirms my distaste for Ryback. I am just not a fan in general, but I don't hear Punk really complaining about working with many people (and he obviously would have no problem doing so), so when he calls Ryback outright dangerous, I buy that.

- Punk is the most strategic jerk in the world. Punk has created a niche for himself where being the strait shooter makes him that much more valuable. He can burn bridges and people will happily rebuild them for him later if they want to make money. I am not saying this is tricky. He earned it by being really good and really smart about what he said and when. The internet era of wrestling, where blurring the lines between "real" and "fake" is really important, makes punk and his attitude that much more valuable. I felt like Punk was shooting from the hip, but it all made him that much more valuable to whoever he might consider signing for (if he does) in the future.

- We will see Punk again. I am not saying it will be in the WWE. I am not saying it will be soon. I just dont think, listening to him talk about wrestling, that we have seen him in the ring for the last time.

- Punk was perfectly right in his choice to leave. I say this because I really like that he points out that he is an independent contractor. The company could drop him in the middle of a contract. There is no union, there is no comprehensive, iron clad medical insurance for him. Wrestlers shouldn't be held to a different standard regarding their contract than companies. I have always kind of felt this way, but I thought this interview did a really nice job articulating the situation in a way that detaches from the basic discourses about "contracts" and what not.
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:35 pm

Punk podcast fall-out news:

Punk Speaks CM-Punk-Triple-H-645x370

While a previous report stated that there has been a mixed reaction to CM Punk’s interview with Colt Cabana on the Art of Wrestling podcast, according to the latest version of Wrestling Observer Radio just about everyone in the company who listened to it–which is pretty much everyone from management and main roster to NXT–thought it was great. The report claims that while Punk had a lot of enemies backstage–particularly at the end–even his detractors are reportedly pleased that some of the details he provided have finally surfaced. It was noted that many people backstage are afraid to discuss their issues with management and while they don’t like him or want him back, they are glad that these details have been revealed to the public.

To no one’s surprise, the McMahons are not pleased about it. According to the report, Vince McMahon is “upset but not fuming” and is simply upset that the whole thing happened. Triple H, on the other hand, is furious. Brian Alvarez noted, “‘Triple H wants to kill Punk’ was the exact text message…Hunter and Stephanie have such an abject hatred for CM Punk.”

It was noted that Ryback isn’t happy, which is the least surprising news to come out of this considering his Twitter reaction over the weekend where he called Punk “fragile and insecure.”

WWE management is also very displeased with Cabana and he is obviously not likely to ever receive a call back from the company. It was also noted that if Steve Austin asks Vince McMahon about the interview during the live edition of his podcast on Monday, that McMahon will not discuss it in depth; he’ll give a very corporate-style response and quickly move on.

In addition, it was noted that Punk will do a “Part Two” podcast in the near future where Punk answers questions from fans.

From PWTorch:

-- WWE issued a statement to Yahoo Sports on one aspect of C.M. Punk's podcast interview - Punk calling out WWE's medical team, drug-testing policies, and concussion testing.

“WWE takes the health and wellness of its talent very seriously and has a comprehensive Talent Wellness Program that is led by one of the most well-respected physicians in the country, Dr. Joseph Maroon," WWE said.

-- Ryback, who was a key figure in Punk's interview due to Punk calling him unsafe to work with, disputed the idea of Punk "confronting him" after a ringside spot went wrong.

"Last message on this. I will tell the truth about @CMPunk comments in due time. Not once did he ever confront me. Let's all move on. Thank u," Ryback tweeted.

-- Colt Cabana emailed an update to his Newsletter subscribers explaining why C.M. Punk did the podcast interview telling his story after leaving WWE: "Punk has had this incredible story basically kept to himself for a long time now. There’s been so many people bugging and pushing and intruding. I hope this gives HIM closure & I hope it gives YOU closure."

-- In addition to Yahoo Sports, mainstream coverage of the podcast has included Fox Sports, TMZ, USA Today, and Deadspin.

TMZ, Fox Sports, and USA Today focused on WWE terminating Punk on his wedding day. Deadspin also mentioned that aspect of Punk's podcast, while focusing on WWE's medical team failing to identity staph infection despite multiple requests, according to Punk.

[Torch art credit Grant Gould (c) PWTorch.com]

Cabana responds:

Punk Speaks Coltcabana

Colt Cabana has sent a note to those on his mailing list, continuing to explain why Punk chose to finally tell his story.

He said: “Punk has had this incredible story basically kept to himself for a long time now. There’s been so many people bugging and pushing and intruding. I hope this gives HIM closure & I hope it gives YOU closure.”

He also joked about WWE on Twitter, when the rumors about him being unpopular in the company surfaced: ✔ @ColtCabana
    WWE removed ALL Scotty Goldman content off the network!!!!

Update: whoops, it was never on there.

Punk Speaks Ryback-645x370

UPDATE: As expected, Ryback has wiped the posts from Twitter.

ORIGINAL: The responses to CM Punk’s shoot interview are continuing to unfold on Thanksgiving. First we had Road Dogg defending the company and now Ryback is defending himself, or rather going on the offensive against Punk.

To recap, in the shoot interview Punk said that he lost “twenty years of my life” in wrestling Ryback due to injuries he sustained and called him “steroid guy.” He said that he broke ribs wrestling Ryback and that injuries happened so often that he wondered if it was on purpose.

Responding, Ryback took to Twitter and said Punk “quit for being fragile and insecure” and was “making up excuses.” He uses the word “slander” and says, “I will continue to bust my ass study matches every chance I get, cut promos when driving and push myself for hours on end even when hurt. Thank you.”

Ryback doesn’t mention Punk by name but it is very, very clear who he’s talking about. The Tweets are below, along with a transcription in case they get deleted:

“For the record if I quit for being fragile and insecure I would make up excuses too. Things didn’t go my way for a long time and I kept going day in and out. Slander is a powerful thing and to state complete made up nonsense for no reason shows his insecurities. I will continue to bust my ass study matches every chance I get, cut promos when driving and push myself for hours on end even when hurt. Thank you”

For the record if I quit for being fragile and insecure I would make up excuses too. Things didn't go my way for a long time and I kept

— The Big Guy (@Ryback22) November 28, 2014

Going day in and out. Slander is a powerful thing and to state complete made up nonsense for no reason shows his insecurities. I will

Continue to bust my ass study matches every chance I get, cut promos when driving and push myself for hours on end even when hurt. Thank you

- As reported yesterday, Ryback went off on CM Punk in response to Punk’s comments about him on Colt Cabana’s Art of Wrestling podcast and then deleted the tweets. Ryback has since posted one more message to Twitter about the situation:

Last message on this. I will tell the truth about @CMPunk comments in due time. Not once did he ever confront me. Let's all move on. Thank u

CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:22 pm

Hahaha.... Like the WWE was JUST about to call Colt up, until this.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:44 pm

If they weren't going to re-hire him after the pipe bomb they were never going to do it.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:46 pm

Joe5150 wrote:
    Xero wrote:

First of all, we don't know 100% of the facts.  We're only getting Punk's side of the story here, but even if 100% true, wrestling is a rough business.  I doubt he would've been much better off wrestling for TNA or the indies in terms of his well being.  It sounds like a lot of his complaints about injuries could be said for the wrestling business as a whole.  I also don't believe CM Punk was treated much more negatively than the majority of the roster

Among other things, the fact that he became as big as he did set him for life monetarily, allowed him to opportunity to meet his wife, and gave him the credibility necessary for people to even give two cents about his grievances.  There's no question that he had a lot to complain about in his time with the WWE, but his bitterness towards the company is coloring his perception.  I'm hard pressed to believe things were as dire as the picture he paints.

Just remember what Punk did for a living for all these years.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:57 pm

I just like how Punk states a few times that he doesn't want to bury WWE.
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:56 am

New Punk episode is up but Cabana's servers are having problems again it looks like, anyway another fun listen, not as intense or informative as the first one, but still good, they scrapped the Q and A because they got flooded with Qs and a lot of them were dumb apparently

Punk details some sponsorship things that WWE fucked him on, says hes happy doing other things right now, he sings jungle love, makes an offhanded comment about coming back to wrestle the bucks in PWG(note:obviously this is not happening it was like a throw away line, but one that made me sad we won't see it) overall this is more like the AOW with the other guests, more playful banter as opposed to Punk just telling a story
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:45 am

I was really skeptical of this q&a idea. They seemed to legit believe they were going to get a lot of really reasonable questions that didn't rehash the same crap over and over, as if they were completely unfamiliar with the internet or people.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:40 pm

The story about being booked for Wizard World and them changing it without telling him then sending him to Mexico for four shows and underpaying him was insane. I think I would have quit long before he did. He is actually an angel.

Also the Slim Jim stuff. Jeeze.

JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:51 pm

Punk just signed an 8 fight contract with the UFC.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:01 pm

This....seems like a poor idea.
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:10 pm

oh boy Punker, good luck man, but yeah...
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:23 am

So excited, honestly I've been down on UFC for a little, a ton of shows that I just don't get to see. I don't think I've watched since the July 4th card. A little shocked its 8 fights, like honestly don't think he'll do 8. But I am excited.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:38 am

UFC has gone full retard.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:21 am