WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+7
Xero
Swarles
Vipes
Grant
GolfClubNinja
JustSkiff
SBR
11 posters

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Survivor Series 2014

SBR
    SBR

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Survivor Series 2014 Empty Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Survivor Series 2014

Post by SBR Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:20 pm

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Survivor Series 2014 20141117_EP_LIGHT_SurvivorSeries_Match_CenaAuthority_HP2
    SURVIVOR SERIES MATCH:
    Team Cena (John Cena, Dolph Ziggler, Big Show, Erick Rowan & Ryback) vs. Team Authority (Seth Rollins, Kane, Rusev, Mark Henry & Luke Harper)

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Survivor Series 2014 20141103_EP_LIGHT_SurvivorSeries_Match_HP_4way
    WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP, FATAL 4 WAY:
    Gold & Stardust (c) vs. The Miz & Damien Mizdow vs. Los Matadores vs. The Uso's

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Survivor Series 2014 20141103_EP_LIGHT_SurvivorSeries_AJ_Nikki_HP
    WWE DIVA'S CHAMPIONSHIP:
    AJ Lee (c) vs. Nikki Bella

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Survivor Series 2014 20141110_EP_LIGHT_SS_WyattVambrose-HOME
    Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Survivor Series 2014 20141103_EP_LIGHT_SurvivorSeries_Match_NattyAliciaNaomiEmma_PaigeCameronSummerLayla_HP
    SURVIVOR SERIES MATCH:
    Natalya, Alicia Fox, Naomi & Emma vs. Paige, Cameron, Summer Rae & Layla

Last edited by SBR on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:02 pm; edited 6 times in total
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Survivor Series 2014 Empty Re: Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Survivor Series 2014

Post by JustSkiff Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:03 pm

Cena's Cronies vs. Authority's Assholes
    SBR
    SBR

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Survivor Series 2014 Empty Re: Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Survivor Series 2014

Post by SBR Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:45 am

PWI starting rumors Sting will debut. Haven't heard anything from Dave.
    GolfClubNinja
    GolfClubNinja

Post by GolfClubNinja Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:31 pm

Article on possible new GM

http://www.inquisitr.com/1620306/stone-cold-steve-austin-returning-to-wwe-as-new-general-manager/

Not a wrestling site, but it's not a bad article on wrestling for a non wrestling site
    Grant
    Grant

Post by Grant Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:30 pm

SBR wrote:PWI starting rumors Sting will debut. Haven't heard anything from Dave.

Gotta set up that Triple H/Sting match for Mania, baby!
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:32 pm

Grant wrote:
    SBR wrote:PWI starting rumors Sting will debut. Haven't heard anything from Dave.

Gotta set up that Triple H/Sting match for Mania, baby!

No, this is where Sting joins the Authority and he & Kane go on that 8 month tag title run Swarley has been waiting his whole life for.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:27 pm

If you didn't get to see Survivor Series I would recommend the tag title match, Bray/Dean & the main event. Overall pretty fun show, the divas matches were fine and Tyson Kidd was awesome at the end of the divas elimination match.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:54 pm

i was mostly just watching during commercial breaks of the game, but the main event seemed like it was really good, crowd was definitely going crazy.

Also an old man in face paint wandered into the ring and stared at HHH for 15 minutes.
    Xero
    Xero

Post by Xero Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:13 am

The PPV was a lot better than it probably had any right to be. I feel like there was only one bad match on the card.
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:38 am

I really thought up until the main event this was an awful show

The main event was really great but the rest of the show was bad to mediocre, Bray and Dean never really got going into what it could be, and the rest of the show was entirely filler IMO, like if I didn't have the network and this was the sales pitch no way would I buy the network
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:17 am

I don't care how old he looks and how terrible his WWE theme is, I went absolutely batshit when Sting came out.

The show was okay, but nothing amazing. It was entirely a one-match show, although the Tag Title match was pretty good too.

Sting's appearance made the entire show for me. I'm completely willing to overlook his TNA run just for the novelty of him finally appearing in the WWE.
    Spudz
    Spudz

Post by Spudz Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:00 am

Slayer wrote:I don't care how old he looks and how terrible his WWE theme is, I went absolutely batshit when Sting came out.

The show was okay, but nothing amazing. It was entirely a one-match show, although the Tag Title match was pretty good too.

Sting's appearance made the entire show for me. I'm completely willing to overlook his TNA run just for the novelty of him finally appearing in the WWE.

Very much this.. I would have still marked hard if he had came out using a walker. For this fan that first saw Sting in UWF over 25 years ago, it was a awesome few minutes.. One of those rare times of feeling goosebumps..

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Survivor Series 2014 CjnmV01

disappears back into the dark
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:39 am

I was somewhat surprised as how much I liked this show. I even though that the women's elimination match was pretty good.

This was a huge breakout performance for Ziggler I think. I have always liked, but not loved, Ziggler and I came away thinking he more or less stole the show (aside from the obvious).

Sting coming in made a lot of sense to me, given the traps they set themselves in. It was done pretty well. It probably sets up Sting vs HHH at Mania (which is really the only match that makes a lot of sense in terms of wins and losses actually mattering at Mania (at least to some extent).

Tag match was a lot of fun. Sandow is great, of course.

The only real letdowns were the diva's title (short so that was good actually) and the weird tag team filler match. Whatever, a good time to go to the bathroom and get a beer.

This was what they needed on their free show to try to hook folks in. They also did well to advertise some good network exclusives.
    GolfClubNinja
    GolfClubNinja

Post by GolfClubNinja Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:53 pm

So is the authority out or did they fire team cena?
    GolfClubNinja
    GolfClubNinja

Post by GolfClubNinja Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:56 pm

Just Looked it up

Thankfully we won't have to deal with this annoying authority angle, and the "meh" entrance music
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:10 pm

Ohhh I don't think the "balance of power" narrative is going anywhere. I think there was untapped potential in the Authority thing, but they weren't getting particularly creative. This will be a good mix up. If nothing else, there are a lot of new paths at the end of this ppv, which is great, much needed really.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:28 pm

MOST IMPORTANTLY SLATER GATOR IS NOT DEAD!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:09 am