WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+7
2kNikk
GolfClubNinja
WWF Attitude
SBR
dragondragon
Swarles
JustSkiff
11 posters

Gabe Companies Thread

TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Gabe Companies Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Gabe Companies Thread

Post by TeeBeeKay Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:33 am

I sent in my VOD requests today, do you think they'll give me Evolve 59 like I asked for or are they going to make me pick an older title?
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:05 pm

probably an older title, but i wouldnt know since i dont get VOD #salty
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:42 am

Update: I have been granted 1 VOD from WWN. Still kinda shitty but I will take it.
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:28 am

I got my VODs and they did give me Evolve 59 so good on them, I got that and the 2015 WWN Supershow
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Sun May 08, 2016 1:57 pm

So Gabe ran an angle at Evolve last night where EC3 and Drew Galloway are invading Evolve to take out the roster bc they hate NXT and HHH. Interesting af honestly.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Sun May 08, 2016 3:57 pm

maybe gabe made a better offer to tna than the nazis.
    Stroke
    Stroke

Post by Stroke Sun May 08, 2016 11:10 pm

Just came across the words from ECIII's promo. Good stuff.
    Spudz
    Spudz

Post by Spudz Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:45 pm

Last week in the U.K., Paul Heyman brought Will Ospreay on-stage during Heyman’s one-man show for a sales pitch to join WWNLive.

It turns out Ospreay has signed an exclusive U.S. deal with WWNLive to be part of the EVOLVE roster, PWTorch has learned.

Ospreay has only wrestled a handful of dates for EVOLVE, most-recently during WrestleMania Weekend in Dallas. It’s where Ospreay and Ricochet had their first high-profile encounter this year prior to their buzz-worthy match in Japan during the Best of the Super Jrs. tournament.

Ospreay is expected to join the EVOLVE roster for sporadic dates when he is available with a busy international schedule. Ospreay will still be able to work U.S. indies, like PWG.

Ospreay already has an exclusive international deal with New Japan, who are currently working with Ring of Honor. But, ROH is unable to use Ospreay as part of the ROH-NJPW relationship because of Ospreay’s deal with WWNLive.
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:38 pm

Has anyone checked under the mask to see if Delirious still has a pulse these last 6 months? What the fuck are you doing lizard man?
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:08 pm

Give Gabe some credit though, Evolve has been killing it this year. Their WWE deal has made them a real hot place to work, and they havent had to make any compromises to their product.
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:21 pm

Absolutely, Gabe and Evolve deserve a ton of credit, they've been cranking out great shows, and they are using the connection with WWE very well

But if you're ROH and you have a talent exchange with New Japan, how on earth do you let a NJPW Wrestler sign with another American company, they've had 3 months to get this deal done and did nothing
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:01 pm

I don't wanna say ROH is in trouble but ROH is in trouble. They're stale, people are leaving for FUCKING TNA, Gabe is KILLING it, Gabe is making new stars. When's the last time ROH brought in a hot indy act and made them their own?

Don't get me wrong I love Colt and shit....but really? How many more Jay Briscoe main events can they do before people stop buying in. Cody Rhodes at Final Battle? Weird.
    Spudz
    Spudz

Post by Spudz Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:27 pm

According to Meltz in the latest observer
    While there are reports of Will Ospreay’s signing with Evolve and it would keep him away from working for ROH, those who have spoken with Ospreay said on 7/20 that he had not signed with Evolve and he was still in communication with ROH as late as that date as far as working there for potential dates. Both Evolve and ROH have attempted to get Ospreay to work in the U.S. in between New Japan tours. Ospreay is under contract to New Japan until April 2018

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content