WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+5
SBR
JustSkiff
CapitalTTruth
2kNikk
Spudz
9 posters

Kaz Finishes Up

Spudz
    Spudz

Kaz Finishes Up Empty Kaz Finishes Up

Post by Spudz Sun May 11, 2014 4:30 pm

PWInsider.com has confirmed that yesterday's TNA PPV tapings were Frankie Kazarian's final dates with the promotion.

Kazarian had been with the promotion since 2007 and previously, had worked for the company from 2005-2007, holding the X-Division and Tag Team championships. Kazarian competed in the fist Ultimate X match in 2003. At times, he also worked under a mask as Suicide.

Kazarian's departure opens the door for Kazarian and Christopher Daniels to work elsewhere as Bad Influence
    2kNikk
    2kNikk

Kaz Finishes Up Empty Re: Kaz Finishes Up

Post by 2kNikk Sun May 11, 2014 5:15 pm

I do not get TNA's logic
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Sun May 11, 2014 6:12 pm

Bad Influence vs The Wolves in a huge fued that featured WRESTLING is one of the few things that could make me turn TNA on again.... which is why, I assume, they are doing the opposite of that.

JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Sun May 11, 2014 6:26 pm

I don't think it will happen, but I liked his Velocity run. So I wouldn't mind WWE picking him up.
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Sun May 11, 2014 7:43 pm

If nothing else, I would pick him up and put him in there with some of the NXT guys. I think having some guys like Daniels and Kaz working in NXT could be great for getting the younger guys that the E would actually be interested in experience.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Sun May 11, 2014 7:48 pm

CapitalTTruth wrote:If nothing else, I would pick him up and put him in there with some of the NXT guys. I think having some guys like Daniels and Kaz working in NXT could be great for getting the younger guys that the E would actually be interested in experience.

Let us not forget that Chris Daniels is like 40 something years old. Dude isn't going to NXT.

Also good for Kaz, get out on the ground floor.
    Grant
    Grant

Post by Grant Mon May 12, 2014 12:12 am

If nothing else, I'd like to see WWE maybe look at Daniels as a trainer. Dude has a lot of knowledge that some of the NXT guys could use. I'd like to see Kaz do something in the WWE, but I can't imagine he'd go all that far.

That being said, I see them working together on the indies for a bit at least. Undoubtedly some PWG dates. I wouldn't mind seeing some AIW dates as well. But that's doubtful.
    Spudz
    Spudz

Post by Spudz Mon May 12, 2014 1:17 am

From what I read Meltzer stated in the observer that Kaz and Daniels will be working in ROH once the tna deal expires.. I imagine that be working there for the next while along with PWG and random indies.. New Japan is kinda full of gajins at this point but I can see them maybe working a big show or a tag tourny there though.. I just can't picture them going to WWE at this point especially since Kaz had his chance already there and decided to leave right away and I am not sure Daniels would be insterested living in Orlando full time as a trainer.
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Mon May 12, 2014 8:20 am

SBR wrote:
    CapitalTTruth wrote:If nothing else, I would pick him up and put him in there with some of the NXT guys. I think having some guys like Daniels and Kaz working in NXT could be great for getting the younger guys that the E would actually be interested in experience.

Let us not forget that Chris Daniels is like 40 something years old. Dude isn't going to NXT.

Also good for Kaz, get out on the ground floor.

Hence the position I outlined for them. I wasn't exactly calling for them to start their young up-start careers there.

I love me some NXT but one or two people who are there to build talent and help them learn (a la Regal) could really do wonders for both the product and the in-ring return.

Also, I don't THINK this is going to happen at all, it was just a "that would be kinda cool to do if I were in charge" idea.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Mon May 12, 2014 12:28 pm

Spudz wrote:From what I read Meltzer stated in the observer that Kaz and Daniels will be working in ROH once the tna deal expires.. I imagine that be working there for the next while along with PWG and random indies.. New Japan is kinda full of gajins at this point but I can see them maybe working a big show or a tag tourny there though.. I just  can't picture them going to WWE at this point especially since Kaz had his chance already there and decided to leave right away and I am not sure Daniels would be insterested living in Orlando full time as a trainer.

Hopefully they get the Hero treatment where they don't have to sign contracts and can wrestle wherever they want.
    RefChrist
    RefChrist

Post by RefChrist Mon May 12, 2014 3:51 pm

People have already been reaching out to him about indy bookings in Ca and I have heard that he is already taking dates and filing up quickly. The 2 companies I work for we be pushing hard to get Kaz and Sabin, Daniels is already in the works. It is an awesome time to be in the indies with these guys free.
    Spudz
    Spudz

Post by Spudz Mon May 12, 2014 3:58 pm

from Lordsofpain.net which took it from Pwinsider elite
    - As noted before, Frankie Kazarian finished up with TNA at this weekend's Impact Wrestling tapings. His release came because TNA simply did not want to sign him to a new deal. This is part of the ongoing cutbacks that have been going on since summer 2013.

The feeling was that Kazarian was making more money than TNA was comfortable paying him going forward. Instead of keeping veterans like Kazarian around, TNA is going with signing new, younger talents. It was noted that with the money they were paying Kazarian, TNA can pay for 2 new guys.

It's said that money is tighter than ever for the company.

- There were major concerns about money at this past week's set of TNA Impact Wrestling tapings in Orlando, specifically with the production crew.

People in production were upset about being behind on pay and it was said that if they weren't caught up on pay by a certain point, they were going to walk out in the middle of last week's sets of tapings.

These threats clearly made their way back to TNA management as checks were issued to people and everything cooled off. There was a 24-hour period where there was a lot of tension backstage. As noted earlier, money is tighter than ever right now for TNA.
    dragondragon
    dragondragon

Post by dragondragon Mon May 12, 2014 9:26 pm

They don't make it out of NYC
    WWF Attitude
    WWF Attitude

Post by WWF Attitude Tue May 13, 2014 2:06 am

I became a TNA fan in 2004 and now the only wrestlers left from that time period in TNA are Abyss, Bobby Roode, Eric Young, James Storm and Jeff Hardy.

I can't believe these guys outlasted AJ Styles, Alex Shelley, Daniels, Kaz, Jarrett and Sabin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:52 am