WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+2
jball717
Swarles
6 posters

Announcement Regarding the IWGP title

Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Announcement Regarding the IWGP title Empty Announcement Regarding the IWGP title

Post by Swarles Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:37 pm

If you watched the last show then you know Mirko Cro Cop won The IWGP title from Thanos. However since Cro Cop is a banned character, the title is now vacant. To determine a new champion, I will be holding an ENORMOUS 48-man single elimination tournament that will conclude at FPW 100!

With 24 teams it means everyone will get 2 entries. You can choose the 2 people from your team if you'd like, but if you don't i will just pick 2 for you.

Also, THANOS is now a banned/retired character. Aleister Black is staying on for now but if he dominates this whole thing....i'll have to reconsider. These characters are equally OP but at least black has good matches, where as thanos (and the giant) just had these long, dull squash matches.

That's all for now, good luck everyone!
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Announcement Regarding the IWGP title Empty Re: Announcement Regarding the IWGP title

Post by Swarles Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:42 pm

Team Swarles is proud to announce the first 2 entrants into the tournament. Representing my team will be 2 of the top indie wrestlers today, David Starr and WARHORSE.
    jball717

Announcement Regarding the IWGP title Empty Re: Announcement Regarding the IWGP title

Post by jball717 Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:44 pm

Rhyno and Big John Stud getting tossed right into the fire here. See if they sink or swim
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:23 am

Team Vipes shall be represented by team captain Stan Hansen and the newly acquired Tetsuya Naito.
    Spudz
    Spudz

Post by Spudz Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:22 am

Kenta Kobashi & Mitsuharu Misawa
    Grant
    Grant

Post by Grant Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:49 am

It should come to no surprise to anyone. But repping my team will be tournament gods and multi-time champions, Aleister Black and Ethan Page.
    Oblivious1
    Oblivious1

Post by Oblivious1 Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:49 am

01 is rolling with Kenny Omega and the newly signed Alexander Hammerstone
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:48 pm

no stream tonight, BUT here's a big ol bracket!

the image below is slightly cut off so probably just go here: https://challonge.com/vz6e2ejf

Announcement Regarding the IWGP title Vz6e2ejf
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:34 pm

That's one hell of a bracket. Time for Stan to blindly lariat his way through the field! Or, maybe we'll just be a little more tranquilo about things.
    Oblivious1
    Oblivious1

Post by Oblivious1 Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:39 pm

When we kicking off?
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:08 pm

Tuesday, i posted a card!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:53 pm