WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

5 posters

FIRE PRO WORLD #87: WHERE THE BIG BOYS PLAY!

Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

FIRE PRO WORLD #87: WHERE THE BIG BOYS PLAY! Empty FIRE PRO WORLD #87: WHERE THE BIG BOYS PLAY!

Post by Swarles Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:06 pm

HUGE MAIN EVENT - IWGP TITLE
    Yokozuna(C, Joe5150) vs. The Giant(Zaibatsu)

WOMEN'S TITLE
    Gamora(C, genmar) vs. Bayley(Jball)

SWARLEY CUP
    AJ Styles(C, SBR) vs. Jeff Hardy(Nikk) vs. Marko Stunt(Swarles)

DEATHMATCH TITLE
    Aleister Black(Grant) vs. Masashi Takeda(Wucln)

FACTION WARFARE
    Team Spudz: Mitsuharu Misawa, Kenta Kobashi, Toshiaki Kawada and Vickie Guerrero vs. Team Erdi: Shingo, JBL, Hangman Page and Tessa Blanchard

HEAVYWEIGHT 4 WAY
    Steve Blackman(Rudeboy) vs. Bruiser Brody(Josh) vs. Cain Velasquez(Vipes) vs. WALTER(BTF)

TAG TEAM CONTEST
    LOD 3000[Hawk and Ciampa](Rudeboy) vs. Literal Muscle Monsters[Gritty and Sekimoto](Skiff)

FLIPZZZ
    Charly Manson(loadedgamer) vs. El Phantasmo(O1) vs. Austin Aries(wicked09) vs. Eddie Edwards(Vilsvik) vs. Kushida(Joejr67) vs. Sasuke Uchiha(zodiac)

TUESDAY! 8 PM EDT! http://www.twitch.tv/swarles
    erdibiase
    erdibiase

FIRE PRO WORLD #87: WHERE THE BIG BOYS PLAY! Empty Re: FIRE PRO WORLD #87: WHERE THE BIG BOYS PLAY!

Post by erdibiase Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:14 pm

I hope Team Erdi can get the W on my birthday. I really need it since blowing the basketball match to USA sucked all of my happiness, lol.
    ProWrestlingZaibatsu
    ProWrestlingZaibatsu

FIRE PRO WORLD #87: WHERE THE BIG BOYS PLAY! Empty Re: FIRE PRO WORLD #87: WHERE THE BIG BOYS PLAY!

Post by ProWrestlingZaibatsu Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:35 pm

This is the second time I've had a shot at the title in three weeks. I have to win it this time. I don't want to be the damn Hiroki Goto of the league.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:05 pm

Spoiler:
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:16 pm

Last time Cain fought a pro wrestler for a world title, Brock's face looked like five pounds of ground beef. See ya next week, big man.
    Spudz
    Spudz

Post by Spudz Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:53 pm

Team Spudz about to take over again! How great has Queen Vickie been with the backing of the Aces?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:10 pm