WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

3 posters

FIRE PRO WORLD #72: SWARLEY CUP GRAND PRIX NIGHT 1

Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

FIRE PRO WORLD #72: SWARLEY CUP GRAND PRIX NIGHT 1 Empty FIRE PRO WORLD #72: SWARLEY CUP GRAND PRIX NIGHT 1

Post by Swarles Wed May 08, 2019 1:41 pm

MAIN EVENT - IWGP TITLE
    Aleister Black(C)(Grant) vs. George Washington(Zaibatsu)

DEATHMATCH TITLE
    Kyle O'Reilly(C)(wicked09) vs. Daniel Bryan(erdi)

WOMEN'S TITLE
    Bayley(jball) vs. Starlight Kid(Skiff)

SWARLEY CUP GP 1ST ROUND MATCH
    Swarley Cup Champion AJ Styles(SBR) vs. King(wucln)

Dragon Lee(joejr67) vs. Will Ospreay(grant)

Kzy(BTF) vs. Fenix(Jball)

Marko Stunt(Swarles) vs. Buddy Murphy(Vipes)

Eddie Edwards(Vilsvik) vs. Austin Aries(Wicked09)

Sobernao Jr. (loadedgamer) vs. Matt Jackson(O1)

Rocky Romero(Zodiacking) vs. Kotto Brazil(Rudeboy)

Jack Evans(Josh) vs. Hijo Del Vikingo(genmar)

------------------------
    The Scheduled Killer Clowns vs. Swagger/Umaga title match is being moved to next week's show. Also, THE SWARLEY CUP WILL BE DEFENDED THROUGHOUT THE TOURNAMENT.

Friday! 8 pm EDT http://www.twitch.tv/swarles
    Vipes
    Vipes

FIRE PRO WORLD #72: SWARLEY CUP GRAND PRIX NIGHT 1 Empty Re: FIRE PRO WORLD #72: SWARLEY CUP GRAND PRIX NIGHT 1

Post by Vipes Fri May 10, 2019 12:30 pm

C'mon Buddy, you have like 90 pounds over this tiny tiny man. Put him away so we can move along to greater glory.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

FIRE PRO WORLD #72: SWARLEY CUP GRAND PRIX NIGHT 1 Empty Re: FIRE PRO WORLD #72: SWARLEY CUP GRAND PRIX NIGHT 1

Post by Swarles Fri May 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Just know that if you rough Marko up too much we will be pressing charges for child abuse
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Fri May 10, 2019 9:57 pm

Spoiler:

erdibiase
    erdibiase

Post by erdibiase Sun May 12, 2019 5:10 am

I'm pissed that Kyle won because of Bryan running into light tubes. I demand trial by combat(faction war pls) for my team. I'll put their employment on the line!!
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Sun May 12, 2019 10:08 pm

I didn't hire Buddy Murphy to win flippy cup tournaments. I hired him to be one half of the future Tag Team Champions. And that's exactly what he will be when he & Buddy Rose get done with the rest of the division. No one can stop The Buddy System!
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Tue May 14, 2019 5:37 pm

Vipes wrote:C'mon Buddy, you have like 90 pounds over this tiny tiny man. Put him away so we can move along to greater glory.

Vipes wrote:I didn't hire Buddy Murphy to win flippy cup tournaments. I hired him to be one half of the future Tag Team Champions. And that's exactly what he will be when he & Buddy Rose get done with the rest of the division. No one can stop The Buddy System!

FIRE PRO WORLD #72: SWARLEY CUP GRAND PRIX NIGHT 1 KYqDeN
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Tue May 14, 2019 9:17 pm

Swarles wrote:
    Vipes wrote:C'mon Buddy, you have like 90 pounds over this tiny tiny man. Put him away so we can move along to greater glory.

Vipes wrote:I didn't hire Buddy Murphy to win flippy cup tournaments. I hired him to be one half of the future Tag Team Champions. And that's exactly what he will be when he & Buddy Rose get done with the rest of the division. No one can stop The Buddy System!

FIRE PRO WORLD #72: SWARLEY CUP GRAND PRIX NIGHT 1 KYqDeN

FIRE PRO WORLD #72: SWARLEY CUP GRAND PRIX NIGHT 1 7e1bb6p0hb421
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Wed May 15, 2019 1:26 pm

Lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:15 pm