WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

4 posters

FIRE PRO WORLD #71: BLACK VS. KOBASHI

Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

FIRE PRO WORLD #71: BLACK VS. KOBASHI Empty FIRE PRO WORLD #71: BLACK VS. KOBASHI

Post by Swarles Thu May 02, 2019 1:11 pm

MAIN EVENT - IWGP TITLE
    Aleister Black(C)(Grant) vs. Kenta Kobashi(Spudz)

SWARLEY CUP
    AJ Styles(C)(SBR) vs. Dragon Lee(Joejr67)

WOMEN'S TITLE
    Bayley(C)(Jball) vs. Mercedes Martinez(joe5150)

VIPES GOES FOR 3 POINTS!
    Team Vipes: Stan Hansen, Eddie Kingston, Sonny Siaki and Rhea Ripley vs. Team Zodiacking: Roderick Strong, Davey Richards, Rocky Romero and Rainbow Mika

KOR'S "SHOOTER'S ONLY" DEATHMATCH INVITATIONAL
    Tim Thatcher(BTF) vs. Daniel Bryan(erdi) vs. Matt Riddle(O1) vs. Masashi Takeda(wucln)

HOSS TAG
    Batista and Kensuke Sasaki(Zaibatsu) vs. Jack Swagger and Umaga(Rudeboy)

HEAVYWEIGHT 4 WAY
    The Rock(Nikk) vs. Evil Uno(genmar) vs. Cody(jamiemc) vs. A MYSTERY ENTRANT(freelance)

INTERGALACTIC WOMEN'S CONTEST
    Kris Statlander(Swarles) vs. Starlight Kid(Skiff)

SWARLEY CUP GRAND PRIX PREVIEW TAG MATCH
    Soberano Jr(loadedgamer) and Jack Evans(Josh) vs. Eddie Edwards(Vilsvik) and Austin Aries(Wicked09)

FRIDAY! 8 pm edt http://www.twitch.tv/swarles
    Vipes
    Vipes

FIRE PRO WORLD #71: BLACK VS. KOBASHI Empty Re: FIRE PRO WORLD #71: BLACK VS. KOBASHI

Post by Vipes Fri May 03, 2019 1:34 am

I never would of thought that the only thing standing in the way of my team and a handful of title shots would be the fucking No Remorse Corps. This is our chance, guys! If nothing else, we need that AJ Styles/Sonny Siaki X Division Title match, dammit!
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

FIRE PRO WORLD #71: BLACK VS. KOBASHI Empty Re: FIRE PRO WORLD #71: BLACK VS. KOBASHI

Post by Swarles Fri May 03, 2019 9:54 pm

Spoiler:
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Sat May 04, 2019 1:45 am

Selecting an official with a known history of bad and even crooked officiating in Nick Patrick. Changing the pacing of the match prior to our attempt at a third point. And Patrick blatantly ignoring Rhea breaking up that pin on Kingston before the three count. The fix was in right from the off.

It is abundantly clear to us at Team Vipes that FPW management was terrified of the surging juggernaut that was Sonny Siaki and his impending Swarley Cup reign that would of made Andre & Bernard's tag title run look like Finn Balor as Universal Champion. We will be appealing this decision with the Court of Arbitration for Sport and filing an official protest.

Or I'll probably just gripe a lot and fire some people. Probably the later option.
    erdibiase
    erdibiase

Post by erdibiase Sat May 04, 2019 5:20 am

What a performance for DB! I thought he was going to lose, not gonna lie. I'm impressed by him.

Aleister is ridiculous. At this point he must be the longest reigning champion. I'm looking forward to next week for another title shot for Team Erdi. I don't know If I'm going to be in it but Swarley Cup Grand Prix looks exciting as well!
    zodiacking100

Post by zodiacking100 Sat May 04, 2019 9:50 am

Tonight, we showed NO REMORSE, and we slayed the monsters of OLD!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:55 pm