WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+10
MPKOT
Loadedgamer
BornToFail
Grant
JoeJR67
erdibiase
ProWrestlingZaibatsu
Vipes
Wucln396
Swarles
14 posters

FIRE PRO WORLD #3: HANSEN VS. OMEGA

Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

FIRE PRO WORLD #3: HANSEN VS. OMEGA Empty FIRE PRO WORLD #3: HANSEN VS. OMEGA

Post by Swarles Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:17 pm

FIRE PRO WORLD #3: HANSEN VS. OMEGA

MAIN EVENT - IWGP TITLE
    Kenny Omega(C)(Jamiemc) vs. Stan Hansen(Vipes)

SWARLEY CUP
    Sami Zayn(C)(loadedgamer) vs. Low Ki(wucln)

#1 CONTENDER FOR THE IWGP TITLE
    Minoru Suzuki(O1) vs. WALTER(BTF)

TAG TOURNAMENT QUALIFIER
    The Golden Bros(Kota Ibushi and Matt Riddle)(Swarles) vs. Kings of Strong Style(Shinsuke Nakamura and Katsuyori Shibata)(Spudz)

CROATIAN SHOOT FIGHT
    Mirko Cro Cop(Skiff) vs. Stipe Miocic(Zaibatsu)

TAG TOURNAMENT QUALIFIER
    The Guardians of the Galaxy(Starlord and Gamora)(Genmar) vs. Team Hollywood(The Miz and The Rock)(Nikk)

SPECIAL ATTRACTION
    Kazuchika Okada(RFSK) vs. "A Bear"(upinsmoke)

FLIPZZZZZ
    Hiromu Takahashi(erdibiase) vs. AJ Styles(SBR) vs. Tyler Bate(Joe5150) vs. Adam Cole(Wicked09) vs. King Cuerno(rudeboy) vs. Chris Jericho(gary)

TAG TOURNAMENT QUALIFIER
    Switchblade Effect(Raven and Dean Ambrose)(OMG) vs. The GOATs(Kenta Kobashi and Asuka)(TBK)

...THE OPENER
    Ethan Page(Grant) vs. Drew McIntyre(joejr67) vs. Hirooki Goto(MPKOT) vs. Tazz(jball717)

*Teams qualified for 8 team tournament:
    Benoit and Angle(garystyrdom)
    Fish and O'Reilly(wicked09)
    Black and Hero(Grant)
    TBD
    TBD
    TBD
    TBD
    TBD

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 22ND, 2 PM EASTERN!
    Wucln396

FIRE PRO WORLD #3: HANSEN VS. OMEGA Empty Re: FIRE PRO WORLD #3: HANSEN VS. OMEGA

Post by Wucln396 Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:05 pm

This is going too be a good card. Idk if I'm going too be in chat much longer though now. Gotta start training for my new job :/
    Vipes
    Vipes

FIRE PRO WORLD #3: HANSEN VS. OMEGA Empty Re: FIRE PRO WORLD #3: HANSEN VS. OMEGA

Post by Vipes Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:56 am

You had me at "Okada Vs A Bear". Stan taking the title is just icing on the cake.
    ProWrestlingZaibatsu
    ProWrestlingZaibatsu

Post by ProWrestlingZaibatsu Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:20 am

How much TRT is Miko going to be on for this match? Because the real world champion vs a forty-three year old man whose not even good enough to be in Bellator seems like it's just going to end tragedy.
    erdibiase
    erdibiase

Post by erdibiase Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:00 am

This is a first time we see Hiromu in action. I'm obviously expecting a win but can't blame him for losing multi man sudden death match, just don't get pinned. Bear vs Okada gonna be interesting. I hope Low Ki beats Sami's heel ass. I don't know if I am gonna be able to watch because I'm returning to dorm and we have shitty internet there... it sucks.
    JoeJR67

Post by JoeJR67 Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:15 am

What a stacked card. And although I like the Friday 2 PM timeslot (prime time in Europe), I'll miss it again due to a birthday thing.

I'll be rooting for "me boy" Drew McIntyre, "Stone Cold" Stipe and Stan Hansen (get the strap off of the soon-to-be-free agent).
    Grant
    Grant

Post by Grant Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:29 pm

Time for All Ego to start his climb to the top of the mountain!
    BornToFail
    BornToFail

Post by BornToFail Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:51 am

#1 CONTENDER FOR THE IWGP TITLE
    Minoru Suzuki(O1) vs. WALTER(BTF)

This will either go very poorly or extremely poorly. Best of luck WALTER, you're gonna need it.
    Loadedgamer
    Loadedgamer

Post by Loadedgamer Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:06 pm

At Loadedgamer headquarters Sami Zayn stormed the promo room and was ecstatic, but then he seen the ghost of his Alter Ego "El Genérico". El Genérico then said "Sami use the mask to fight off the demons inside. Sami Zayn then dreamed he was in a match facing a hologram Low Ki. "I couldn't do it" Sami exclaimed. "What about your Zaymaniacs" "how will you think they will feel when you lose" Sami then got inzayn and started pounding Low Ki to a bloody pulp and then did the fire pro ass finish to do the job.

And then shouted "Zaymaniacs i will be your god and beat the Mighty Low Ki"
    MPKOT
    MPKOT

Post by MPKOT Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:53 pm

Team MPKOTs own Hirooki Goto will use his strong style to beat everyone in the opener. After seeing YAMATO lose to Chuck Sailor he is working on doing more of a lucha libre style in his next oppurtunity in the Flippz Division. And will one day become the next Swarley cup Champion.
    wicked09
    wicked09

Post by wicked09 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:58 pm

Since RedDragon beat those old timers til they lost. Adam Cole will eliminate all those flippz people until he is number 1 BAY BAY!!
    GaryStrydomWow

Post by GaryStrydomWow Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:07 pm

Jericho said in the Garystrydom studio "I am the Self Proclaimed King of the World, so I am the Self Proclaimed King of the Flipz Division" "after I eliminate those wrestling babies I am going to give them their pacifiers so they could suck it in mann" "since I am the ayatollah of rock and rollaaaa!!" "So Sami enjoy that reign because after that night when I beat those flipz. I will make a baby out of you too"
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:57 pm

Oh are we all doing promos? Let me try.

Kota ibushi and Matt riddle said "... We're going to win. Bro."

Ugh I'm bad at this
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:58 pm

Hey I am going to change this to Thursday afternoon I guess at the same time, 2 pm.
    Loadedgamer
    Loadedgamer

Post by Loadedgamer Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:46 pm

Swarles wrote:Oh are we all doing promos? Let me try.

Kota ibushi and Matt riddle said "... We're going to win. Bro."

Ugh I'm bad at this
    The Stipulation if you win should be a lifetime supplement of Marijuana for Matt Riddle.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:58 pm

streaming in about an hour fam
    Wucln396

Post by Wucln396 Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:34 pm

Due to poor results and lackluster performances when it matters Low-Ki is no longer employed by Wucln396 the IWGP (Internet Wrestling Giant Promotion) or by Global Force Wrestling leaving him too distort peoples cellular devices and their views of wrestling where he should always go over. His replacement is Homicide. A man who more or less carries himself the same way except he speaks Spanish
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:52 pm

Spoiler:
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:53 pm

Wucln396 wrote:Due to poor results and lackluster performances when it matters Low-Ki is no longer employed by Wucln396 the IWGP (Internet Wrestling Giant Promotion) or by Global Force Wrestling leaving him too distort peoples cellular devices and their views of wrestling where he should always go over. His replacement is Homicide. A man who more or less carries himself the same way except he speaks Spanish

please post this in the roster thread
    Wucln396

Post by Wucln396 Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:16 pm

Sorry about that man
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:58 pm

Loadedgamer
    Loadedgamer

Post by Loadedgamer Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:01 pm

Loadedgamer Headquarts now pronounces Sami as their leader while Sabré Jr is still in shocked from getting submitted by Naito.

However the almighty Sami Zayn has beaten the weak and delusional Karate champ Low Ki. Sami Zayn now proclaimed himself the prince of the Flipz Division.

Last edited by Loadedgamer on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
    wicked09
    wicked09

Post by wicked09 Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:03 pm

Adam Cole is now wicked awesome Bay Bay next he will beat that piece of crap Sami Zayn
    MPKOT
    MPKOT

Post by MPKOT Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:07 pm

MPKOT is happy that Goto won the opener can't say the same thing for YAMATOs stiff but poor involvement in that flippz fatal 4 way.
    Dr. Rudeboy

Post by Dr. Rudeboy Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:30 pm

well atleast you didnt get pinned Cuerno

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:32 pm