WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+9
TeeBeeKay
SBR
Grant
Joe5150
RFSKannon
erdibiase
BornToFail
Vipes
Swarles
13 posters

FIRE PRO WORLD

Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

FIRE PRO WORLD Empty FIRE PRO WORLD

Post by Swarles Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:48 am

It comes out 7/11. That is also Amazon prime day. I now work at Amazon, so...i won't be streaming day 1.

But probably the saturday after that, 7/15. I will be streaming....something. I don't know when a league will be ready to go, depends on how quickly good edits are getting out there. The roster in this game sounds like it is going to be unlimited, so this should be the best roster yet once things get going.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

FIRE PRO WORLD Empty Re: FIRE PRO WORLD

Post by Swarles Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:21 pm

Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:57 pm

BRING BACK THE MMA DIVISION!!!

Can't wait for the league to return. The world needs the return of the greatest voice in simulated combat sports. No, not that Mauro guy, I mean Swarley!
    BornToFail
    BornToFail

Post by BornToFail Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:01 am

Still alive, homies.

Hype for the world, hype for the league, hype for everything! I'll try to show up to check out the first stream.

Also, bring back the Survivor Series division Cool
    erdibiase
    erdibiase

Post by erdibiase Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Ah man I hope quality CAWs comes out fast because I need that league. Very Happy I was late for old FPR League and 2K League didn't pan out because that game is horible. I am excited for both game and streams! I missed you Swarley.
    RFSKannon
    RFSKannon

Post by RFSKannon Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:50 am

erdibiase wrote:Ah man I hope quality CAWs comes out fast because I need that league. Very Happy I was late for old FPR League and 2K League didn't pan out because that game is horible. I am excited for both game and streams! I missed you Swarley.

Oh they are already coming out at a steady pace. Within a short time Okada, Omega, Nakamura, AJ Styles and many others were uploaded.
    erdibiase
    erdibiase

Post by erdibiase Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:24 am

I'm enjoying the game so far. Exchanging Slap,punch, kick, etc. spot they added is my new favorite thing. Can't wait for league!
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:54 pm

Din't got steam or Ps4, so can't wait for the this to start up. Been watching matches on Youtube, it's almost the same thing, but better graphics, full intros, and added stuff to the gameplay(like the strike for strike stand off).

Do you want us to start picking wrestlers? Since a lot of wrestler whom wrestle for the Heavyweight titles around the world, should we have a US/Intercontinental-type Division, instead of 'flipz'? How about the WrestleConnect 'Stream' Division?
    Grant
    Grant

Post by Grant Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:22 am

I hear word of a league for the new FP game? You have my interest...
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:40 am

i literally just installed the game last night. Having fun just messing around so far.

I think when we start up the league instead of having a roster page i'll just let people pick anyone and then i'll add them since there is no limit to the amount of characters. Steam workshop is already pretty loaded with CAWs, downloaded about 80 last night, so pretty much any wrestler should be out there.

I'm going to be streaming sometime today, probably this afternoon. Just going to be dinking around, testing out my set up, getting the roster set up etc. I think i'm gonna do it on twitch. I'll post here and on the tir twitter before i go live.
    erdibiase
    erdibiase

Post by erdibiase Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:01 am

Yeeeey thank you based Swarley! Twitch is guud because you can watch it after if you miss it. You know living in the different time zone and working etc. I am afraid I am gonna miss it. Sad
    Grant
    Grant

Post by Grant Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:33 am

Swarles wrote:i literally just installed the game last night. Having fun just messing around so far.

I think when we start up the league instead of having a roster page i'll just let people pick anyone and then i'll add them since there is no limit to the amount of characters. Steam workshop is already pretty loaded with CAWs, downloaded about 80 last night, so pretty much any wrestler should be out there.

I'm going to be streaming sometime today, probably this afternoon. Just going to be dinking around, testing out my set up, getting the roster set up etc. I think i'm gonna do it on twitch. I'll post here and on the tir twitter before i go live.

So... dibs on Aleister Black and Ethan Page. lol
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:53 am

Grant wrote:
    Swarles wrote:i literally just installed the game last night. Having fun just messing around so far.

So... dibs on Aleister Black and Ethan Page. lol

No one had made ethan yet!

I've already DL'd black though....
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:58 pm

gonna start streaming around 1:30 EDT
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:58 pm

SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:54 pm

So hype to watch this. Saw a little while I was delayed in the Punta Cana airport. I'm reinvigorated.
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:32 pm

This was great, although if any authorities are reading this, I just want to say I did not witness nor was I an accomplice to the Becky Lynch/Kobashi incident
    Grant
    Grant

Post by Grant Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:12 am

I do have the game and intend to do some edits at request once I figure it out more. Just need to scratch my head about movesets and ranks and all that jazz.
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:42 am

I knew something insane was going to happen. And when Kobashi ended that poor girl's life, I couldn't stop laughing at what I had just witnessed. And it was at that moment that I knew.

Fire Pro was back!

Also enjoyed things like Demian Maia-inspired Dean Ambrose, the new pinning rana-hating Neville, and the fact that even though it's a new game, guys still break up pins for no good reason. And now that we have Dennis Rodman on the roster, will FPR be setting up the 2nd ever Collision in Korea?

There are no words to describe how happy the MMA Battle Royal made me. Don fucking Frye! Hopefully Jon Jones celebrated in proper Jon Jones fashion with a mountain of cocaine.

And Bad Luck Fale reminds me of Ken Griffey Jr on The Simpsons.

FIRE PRO WORLD 10-times-ken-griffey-jr-invaded-pop-culture-during-the-90s__692787_
    Grant
    Grant

Post by Grant Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:33 am

Alrighty, so I put an Ethan Page up on the Steam workshop. No clue how long it takes to show up. But I did my damndest and am getting hang of creations. So if there's someone unlikely to be found that needs to be made, I can probably pull it off.

FIRE PRO WORLD CUpVORM
    Loadedgamer
    Loadedgamer

Post by Loadedgamer Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:07 pm

I made a Taij Ishimori

My username on steam workshop is mm262656
    Grant
    Grant

Post by Grant Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:20 pm

I also made Josh Alexander and Tracy Williams. Working on a Tim Donst and, shockingly, Michael Shane. Figure some Skiff-guys will be needed for nostalgia. lol
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:18 pm

Grant wrote:I also made Josh Alexander and Tracy Williams. Working on a Tim Donst and, shockingly, Michael Shane. Figure some Skiff-guys will be needed for nostalgia. lol

Working on a Chad Collyer for him next?
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:40 pm

He needs dunn and marcos
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:03 am

<3 You All!!!

Sponsored content